Quantum Board Grow Room

$20 a month or one time?

2 Likes

One time :+1:

3 Likes

Well then :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi @MattyBear, first off congratz on your grow! really amazing!! read through the whole posts, really man, amazing job.

Im also just getting into growing with QB and i must say im impressed. i have a 3x3 tent and im also looking at getting a 260w Kit 288 board (maybe 4x260w can be an overkill?) and i would like to ask you two questions if i could.

1. is there any major difference in getting a 3500k vs a 3000k? since ill be using for both veg and flowering maybe getting a 3500k is better?

2. i saw your meanwell driver is a c1050a but i have the option in getting a meanwell driver in c2100a… what is the difference from yours to the c2100a? i research but couldnt get an answer.

would love if you or someone with experience could let me know about these 2 questions, as im ready to ‘bit the bullet’ :smiley:

well done mate with your grows once again

5 Likes

Thanks for the compliments @Hugopugo and I can answer a few questions for you and @dbrn32 will stop by and fill in the rest!
4 260w kits is way overkill in a 3x3. Did you mean 4 of the 288 boards in a 3x3? That would be a little overkill, but you can dim them and hang them a little higher and that would work.
I have a 3000k spectrum in my 2x2 tent and the only difference I noticed is the 3000k keeps node spacing a little tighter, but I don’t think you can go wrong with either spectrum from veg to flower.
I’m going to defer to @dbrn32 about your driver questions :v:

7 Likes

First off; welcome to the forum! You can tag anyone like this @MattyBear.

We’ve been running 3,000K because it’s kinda the best compromise between veg and flower. 3,500K will grow good cannabis too; it just seems everyone is targeting 3,00K.

Matt has a sick setup and can give you some good feedback on the lights you are contemplating.

3 Likes

Out of likes @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @Hugopugo

As far as color temp goes, 3000k and 3500k there’s not much difference in the qb’s. Just a touch more blue intensity in the 3500k. Either will go seed to harvest just fine.

There’s no reason to do 4 of the 288 boards or bigger in a 3x3, will put you over light saturation levels unless dimmed substantially. So unless you wanted to spend double the cash to run Uber efficient, the 260 kits will do. The xw 260 is designed specifically for 3x3, but the standard 260 kit will do too.

The drive current difference you see is just based off of which board is in use. Matt has the 304 boards, they’re 106ish volts per board. The max current on them is like 1400ma. The 288 board, is a 53ish volt board and the max current on it is 2800ma or 3000ma per board. So that’s the difference in drive currents you see. The new version 2 boards are 288’s. If you get them, you’ll want a driver with around 2100ma output.

If you’re up for building frame, there’s some other options too.

7 Likes

Cut down the ATF after 83 days of flower. She’s hanging and I’ll trim her tomorrow :v:

20 Likes

Looks great matty​:v::+1:

1 Like

Awesome. Nice once, dude. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks guys!

Final numbers on the Blue Dream is 5.56 ounces into 5 jars. I’m happy with that :v:

10 Likes

That’s a good amount. I hope the ATF is easy going trimming. @MattyBear

2 Likes

Another beaut!

3 Likes

@MattyBear

I need directions to you and what time does your class start? Great job buddy and keep putting on a show for us.

5 Likes

@MattyBear you killin it brother, nice harvest

3 Likes

Thanks guys. On to the next!

2 Likes

A couple Blue Dream buds.

12 Likes

Looking nice and frosty!

3 Likes

I’m getting in my car and driving your direction. I’ll follow the smell.

5 Likes