Quantum Board Grow Room

Odd when you have a surplus of weed…some how you aquire a lot of new friends?

8 Likes

@MattyBear said he was going to start breeding this summer. lol We already have a name for your new strain. :rofl:

8 Likes

That’s brilliant. Haha!

2 Likes

@FNG101v2 here’s the journal with a Cheese auto. Happy scrolling lol

4 Likes

I’m in love. Thanks!

1 Like

Trunk Monkey after getting stoned on @MattyBear weed

@Viktor7 @Covertgrower @Seeddog

11 Likes

How tall did the cheese end up getting?

1 Like

@FNG101v2 Right around 3 feet. I LST’d early and trained her into my space

2 Likes

Around what time did you start the LST?

Right now I have her in my 48"×24"x60 in my Closet. I’m concerned looking through yours that I’m going to run out of vertical space. I may either need to look into getting a 60x60x80 and moving it into my spare room, or keep my fingers crossed on this one and see what happens. Regardless I think I’m a upgrade at some point to mitigate the hassle of limited verticle space and small space.

1 Like

I started growing indoors in a 2x2x4 tent. You can train her to stay short. I started LST around the 10-14 day mark I think. It should be in this thread somewhere lol.

1 Like

I’m right in the thick of it now lmao, started around 250 ish. Trying to follow along. This should help me tremendously. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m a fan of cheese strains! Turns a lot of people off because of the name, but shouldn’t because it’s a solid strain.

5 Likes

Gotta pickup some Blantons Bourbon :heart:

2 Likes

My Fiancé said she had some Cheese bud a while back and said it was phenomenol. That and it being an Auto caught my eye. Can’t wait to taste :smile:

3 Likes

Cheese is one strain on my list.

4 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out for it. You’re a Scotch drinker too!?

2 Likes

I recommend everyone at least try it once! I guarantee the name will never deter them again lol.

Haven’t tried any good scotch yet, but I do enjoy a fine rocks glass of bourbon every now and again. Blantons is on the slightly more expensive side but a wonderful sipper.

2 Likes

You’re speaking my language. I’m used to paying an absolutely absurd amount of coin on liquor living in Washington State. I’ll see if they have Blanton’s next time I’m out. :v:

2 Likes

Scotch gets even pricier, lol. Lots of good ones

2 Likes