Quantum Board Grow Room

That sounds a lot more reasonable than double. I should really find time to watch that show. Thanks for the info.

Good things come to those that are patient @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Yea I was just quoting what he said when he said double.

1 Like

No doubt, I figured as much.

1 Like

Little Update: Week 6 flower for BD and week 9 flower ATF monster cropped clone.
Blue Dream is turning purple and is beautiful

ATF decided to spit new pistils everywhere so I’m gonna let her keep going. I never harvest based on a time line, always by trichomes. Fatten up little lady! :wink:

Maui Wowie clones have pistils now.

9 Likes

Looking phenomenal as usual @MattyBear the ATF means business!

3 Likes

Thanks bro! Hopefully tomorrow is the day we get our emails!

3 Likes

Warning: ILGM BLUE DREAM
Strain is NOT for amateur weed toner. The stuff is super potent. I passed off a bud for testing to average tokers. They were visibly shaken to pieces by the intensity of the high. This was 1 blunt between 2 persons. Didn’t make it to half. Dropped out after a few tokes.

5 Likes

Looking dope my man!

2 Likes

Nice as usual :grin: Is that your 3x3 tent?

2 Likes

Yeah this is the 3x3. I’ll update the Maui Wowie in the 2x2 today after lights on. Thanks guys!

3 Likes

@Viktor7 That’s where it makes you swell with a bit of pride and say I told you to be careful with that sh^%*!

5 Likes

Oh man! I didn’t realize I hadn’t updated this thread on this side in 9 days!! Well here you go… starting with Blue Dream at 45 days of flower

…Next is Alaskan Thunder F**k MC clone at 61 days of flower

…And the Maui Wowie clones at 10 days since first pistils

And the next 2 White Widow autos that will be going outside in a day or 2.

15 Likes

Wow !!! Really nice @MattyBear

2 Likes

You got it going on. Nice very nice

2 Likes

Who’s smoking all this weed? Do you have an experimental monkey :monkey: in your closet that your feeding weed :evergreen_tree: and Twinkies :hamburger::pizza::hotdog::burrito::cookie::pie::lollipop: to. lol You must have a huge stash.

10 Likes

Looking good my friend :+1::v:
The blue dream is coming along

3 Likes

Trunk Monkey ?

3 Likes

They all look great. The B.D has some nice buds there :grin:

1 Like

Tent is happy looking. Nice!

He might! @MAXHeadRoom ya never know sometimes. Lol!

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::smile::rofl::grin:
He said “Trunk Monkey!!” That’s a helluva cannabis name. ILGM chime in anytime creating a new “trunk monkey” strain. Courtesy of max

2 Likes