Quantum Board Grow Room

Last night we had some friends over for Cinco de Mayo. We have been smoking with them for years and so I busted out some AK47 and Cheese to smoke with them. One gal took 2 hits and was so high she said “what did you lace this with!?” Hahahaha. I sent them home with a 1/4 ounce. At least I know it’s not just me and the wife that thinks it’s some good home grown.

14 Likes

Not surprised, you’ve been killing it!

4 Likes

That’s cool. You gotta feel good when you hear stuff like that :grin: Your hard work paid off

3 Likes

Now that sounds like it’s good stuff @MattyBear

4 Likes

Nice green house my friend. It bet they left with a big smile, with that quarter ounce.

3 Likes

Also, wanted to ask about them clones on he window sill. Did you change out the water or just use the same one all week?

4 Likes

@Mrcrabs I never changed the water. I added water to it once and that was after a week. They just wanted to live! Lol.

3 Likes

Cut out a few vent windows in the greenhouse and set the rest up. Probably put the WWA that sprouted out there tomorrow and see how she does.

11 Likes

So cool, regular tap, or R.O.?

1 Like

Awesome there Gona love there new home.

2 Likes

Regular tap water. My water is around ph of 6.8-7 out of the tap. I did shave the bottom half inch of the stems with a razor to help them root.

4 Likes

Great job buddy, thank for the info.

3 Likes

Anytime buddy!

3 Likes

Greenhouse looks nice!

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Getting anxious to put some plants outside!

3 Likes

I would have been like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum to go outside to put plants in there. @MattyBear lol.

2 Likes

Haha. I’m gonna buy some shade screen for the chain link fence on the other side of my yard to block the neighbors view and I’ll put plants out in the open air on that side, which gets more sun anyways.

3 Likes

Wow looks good

2 Likes

Didn’t realize it had been 8 days since the last update on the 3x3 QB tent. ATF clone is 45 days into flower. She’ll get fed through this week and then I’ll start the flush. Blue Dream is so sticky and frosty and smells like blueberries! She’s at 29 days since pistils. Maui Wowie Clones have been in the tent for 8 days now. Gaining their legs and should take off soon. Only one of the two WW autos sprouted so far. Strange. Here’s some photos.
Blue Dream

ATF

MW clones

Whole tent

8 Likes

They all look great. I notice even though you have better lights. None of your girls fade under your lights. They always look nice and green. Your doing an awesome job.

2 Likes