Quantum Board Grow Room

I’ll have to do some searching to find it again. @MattyBear I’ll find it. @dbrn32
THC and CBD test kit. I’ve been meaning to get one. Heck even the smaller kit would last several grows. At least you would know!

7 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower for doing that! I appreciate it

1 Like

Out of likes @MattyBear No worries. Have to look out for my peeps! Its been on my list of getting eventually. Because you know who doesn’t want some bragging rights? Lol

6 Likes

Here’s a peek at the Cheese buds after drying for 3 days

15 Likes

boy, @MattyBear that is looking really cheesy!

3 Likes

Out of likes but I love this. @MattyBear

1 Like

20 Likes

Beautiful nice Jobs

1 Like

Sweet!!!

1 Like

Very nice. Some one is going to enjoy that :grin:

1 Like

24 Likes

I’m out of likes still, but I’m loving this. Now that’s a frosty cola… @MattyBear

2 Likes

Calling it a night on trimming. The ones I trimmed Wednesday are ready for paper bags. Here’s where I’m leaving off and I’ll get it finished tomorrow, hopefully… lol.

13 Likes

There’s also some smaller stuff on the drying rack but it’s tough to get good photos in there

2 Likes

I can’t wait to have a harvest! What happens when you open your garage door :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Garage door stays closed until everything hanging is in jars! Lol.

5 Likes

It’s a lot of work to do all at once @MattyBear at least you have a garage for a staging area!

3 Likes

Props brother I did some jarring last night and I’m getting good numbers so far but so much work and I only have Groot completely cut down so far. So much left to do lol

5 Likes

the only thing i like better than watching my gals grow,is cutting them down!!! lol
awesome harvest @MattyBear

7 Likes

FINALLY FINISHED!!! Stickiest stuff I’ve ever harvested, and I’m giving the credit/curse to NFTG lol. Every snip there was something stuck to the trimmers. Lol.

17 Likes