Quantum Board Grow Room

So this just happened :hugs:

9 Likes

You shot a arrow thru your plant :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nice! If I don’t see a noticeable difference this time, I will drill multiple holes next time :+1:

3 Likes

I had just read that on another thread that someone drills several holes in a zig zag upward line. We shall see how this one does. I didn’t have anything other than the party toothpick @Kcdaniels - it does look like an arrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m back from vacation, but it’s been a crazy last 24 hours especially. Just wanted to pop in real quick and say hello. I drilled another hole in the stem of each plant yesterday and will be harvesting them just before the lights come on tonight around 6pm. I’ll give a full update soon I promise!

9 Likes

glad you are in one piece @MattyBear
get some rest!

2 Likes

Glad you made it! Hope you had fun! @MattyBear

2 Likes

UPDATE: Sunday we left for a 3 day vacation. Monday I got a call from my Brother in law, who was house and dog sitting for us, that the lights and all fans weren’t working in my tent! Well it turns out my power strip crapped out. Long story short, the tent had an extra dark period and when I got back and switched out the power strip, viola! We had light again. Hopefully there is no damage done to the BD and ATF.
When we got back I drilled another hole in each stem of the autos. I noticed drilling did add some new frost and so yesterday I cut both of them down before the lights came on and hung them to dry. Only trimmed a few branches before bed last night and will be trimming the next few days.

19 Likes

So we congratulate ourselves tonight: wink:

1 Like

Are you harvesting today too!?

Did you wash the plants?

2 Likes

Not this time @Myfriendis410. It’s been a long last week and I wasn’t up to washing them. I usually only wash outdoor harvests or if I have to treat them for any pests.

3 Likes

After getting the autos out of the tent, it was time to get the Blue Dream spread open. I’m probably going to have to scrap clones this run because the BD took over now. I want to give these both room to finish and then I can start my next beans.

9 Likes

Looking dope! I like what you’re doing there as far as keeping that 3x3 rolling! Was only like a month ago you pulled 4 ounces A+ and another couple of ounces of trim right? Looks to be every bit of that and more just 4ish weeks later?

3 Likes

Yeah brother! I had 3 in the tent when I started this round and they have all been chopped down now. I’ll post final dry weights for all 3 in a week after they’re done drying and before they go into jars.

4 Likes

New thread will be started soon. Be on the lookout if I forget to tag people because there were a lot of folks who asked to be tagged and I’m bad at remembering lol. I’ll link it here or have someone with more tech savvy link it lol.

7 Likes

Nice job @MattyBear

1 Like

Welcome back. Those came out great. The stems are huge too. I didn’t realize you could hang the whole plant. Lots of nice buds there. :grin:

1 Like

Bummer on the strip taking a dump on you. I suppose a timer would’ve been worse. I hope you had a good vacation!

1 Like

Awesome @MattyBear nice looking

2 Likes