Quantum Board Grow Room

Haha I’ve also been an experimenter lol. I leave mine in the safe at all times. Kids and all.

5 Likes

Same here my man. They’re not scary, but can be dangerous and deserve utmost respect. Ours go from locked safe to locked case. Only exception is my hip or shoulder rig, and on occasion wife’s purse. I did drop a nickel on a one touch safe that uses biometrics to open at touch of either of our finger.

1 Like

I want one of the finger print ones! I have a finger pad for a code but you can never be too careful.

1 Like

I need that safe too @dbrn32 lol. I have one that has a code, but it’s not anything fast for my daily.

3 Likes

It’s a cool feature, but not a necessity in my opinion. I guess you have to assess the environment you’re in. We live in quiet town, but I work long hours sometimes, and the wife could barely open old safe with the lights on lol.

2 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 … you’ve been a big help to me on this. I’m going to order these boards today and shop around to see where I can get best deal on the drivers. HLG rep I spoke to on the phone seemed to be a fan of the 90 deg optics that are available for the QB324 but I don’t think I’m going to order them at this time anyway (an additional $20/board). I’m going to build the frame for these 4 boards big enough that I can add some LED strips to it later if necessary. I liked seeing what you and others that have followed your guidance have done with those Thanks again!

I sure hope that ILGM appreciates your presence here … they should try to do something to help you out somehow.

2 Likes

We’re all good my friend. I do this for you guys, just post pics of those fat buds! That will be plenty enough, but I do appreciate the kind words!

1 Like

Hope it works out that way for me @dbrn32 . Will be my first grow … trying to do everything as close to right as I can. I’m going to try to make the grow mostly organic. I’m leaning away from all the daily chemicals I see people using here. Might be a mistake I’m not sure. Seems to me that many end up putting so many different things on their plants that they create problems. Although, hard to argue with some of the results I’ve seen on here like @raustin has achieved. I was really amazed to see the list of things she regularly adds to her plants. Looked like she must be part chemist.

3 Likes

Lol, it probably would help to be a chemist! Actually, the products I use are mostly organic, so I know it looks like a lot, but it’s nothing that is bad for us to consume. The only stuff I use that’s not organic is the three bud nutes at the end. Each nutrient has its purpose at different times of the grow and most of it is stuff like micro organisms or things like bat guano, or fish emulsion and the like. So I’m not really adding chemicals, though they definitely work as a chemical reaction to each other.

5 Likes

I’m all organic at the moment too. NFTG. I’m about to do an update on the tents…

3 Likes

Hope it works out as well for me as your last grow seemed to go for you. That’s the approach I plan on following as well. Going to start out with some amended fox farm soil and try to use a organic fertilizer (epsoma) for nitrogen during veg and used bone meal or something else maybe to boast Phosphorous during flower. That’s the plan anyway … however, plans always subject to change. I’m going to be reading up on nutrient stuff in the forum to check myself. Just getting started though … probably “drop the beans” in the water this weekend.

2 Likes

very good @MattyBear … I’ve seen your posts as well and seem to be having great success with your grow too.

The autos just continue to get more colorful and the cheese is chunky! I had to raise the lights a little because the 2 in the back are stretching. Here’s some random photos of them all

13 Likes

15 Likes

Yes, the best thing you can do is read up and study the nutes and watch other people’s grows. You can definitely go all organic, lots of folks do. Good luck with germinating your beans! You’re in for a fun experience.

3 Likes

Here’s the Maui Wowie taking up the entire 2x2 tent now

11 Likes

Looking great @MattyBear. What size grow bag “pots” are you using ? … 10 Gal?

5 gal for the photos and 3 gal for the autos. I’ll eventually run a one plant Scrog in the 3x3 in a 7 gal pot once I have the space.

4 Likes

I will be doing a step by step replica light of what @dbrn32 built to go in my 2x2 tent for now! Thanks again my friend :wink:

3 Likes

Awesome! Have a lot going on, but hit me up if you have any questions

2 Likes