Quantum Board Grow Room

@MattyBear You are dialed in bro!!! Good on ya! Rock on!

2 Likes

Thanks bro! I appreciate that.

1 Like

Here’s what that ATF looks like after being broken up and put into the grinder…zoom in…

And about to be smoked!..

14 Likes

Hahaha, look at all that frost!

1 Like

Haha when I showed my buddy the buds he thought they were moldy because they had so much frost lol.

6 Likes

That’s good stuff! Did it convince him to get on those lights?

2 Likes

He is convinced the difference in our finished product is the lights. I’m about to go “legal” and get my card finally. Wife wants me to if I’m gonna do another outdoor grow, and of course I am!! lol. I’ll be able to grow 15 plants at a time with the card. :+1::v:

7 Likes

Thanks for your thoughts @Covertgrower

1 Like

Thanks @dbrn32. I appreciate your suggestion. Running them at that lower output they would be more efficient (photons vs heat output) right ? … and also not stress the boards. Hopefully they will still provide good output so I will have adequate PAR light to get a successful grow. Once again I appreciate your comments

1 Like

I’m sure you will find them more than adequate my friend!

3 Likes

No problem. It really will depend on how you run the grow. To get wall to wall coverage you’ll want to keep it up a bit, and with light a little higher will probably want to be rocking around full power for flowering. During veg or if tent isn’t quite full Is when you could take advantage of dimming. To flower in that space at 75 watts per board seems like 6 boards would be a better option than 4. Not saying you need 6, I would go with the 4 and see where you’re at. If you want to take advantage of higher efficiency later you can always add more. You also have to remember that even at 110-115 watt range, they’re already more efficient than just about anything else you can buy.

1 Like

That’s awesome! How big of a deal is it to get legal? Mrs Mattybear probably right, having a family probably not worth risking the other side. My wife is paranoid about everything, freaks out if I fire one of the lights up in garage with door open.

2 Likes

that’s awesome @MattyBear,no more lurking in the shadows…
i’m a card holder myself but our gov officials have stalled everything for two years…
very frustrating,

4 Likes

This State, just pay $150 a year and provide medical records. I’ve just dragged my feet because I don’t want to be on the register as a grower, but I don’t think they will ever take away cannabis from legal states. Too much :moneybag: being made.

4 Likes

Can’t argue with that. I don’t ever see it being legal to grow here on hobbyist level. It may go legal recreational use, but they’ll want the tax money from everyone’s purchases.

As it sits right now, they won’t issue medical card without surrendering firearms card. So I expect that to be an issue if and when they do anything recreational here.

3 Likes

I have had my concealed liscence the past 10 years, but it just expired last year. I hope we don’t have those same laws lol.

3 Likes

Well, consumption of cannabis is grounds at the Federal level to prevent you owning or buying firearms. Good luck taking them away from me…

5 Likes

This exactly the reason I prefer to stay a >>>>> @Covertgrower When I move. I shouldn’t need a permit to carry either… don’t get me started.
This just goes back to the less the government knows, the less control they have…

3 Likes

Out of likes, but you know I’m on the same page @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @MattyBear

3 Likes

I think there’s enough momentum to the whole cannabis legalization that we are going to see Schedule 1 status removed from it soon. That being in the next 2 to 4 years IMO. Somebody needs to have a little talk with Sessions though.

I’ve been drunk and I’ve been stoned on everything from Opium to LSD and cannabis is the most benign of the bunch. That said: I have a firm rule to never touch firearms when high or drinking. No holes in my ceiling haha!

When it comes to the G and guns; lie!

n.b. Angel Dust was the worst

8 Likes