Quantum Board Grow Room

Well I think you’re always ahead when you have to bring the RH down to your target rather than up. I would love to take ten days to dry but it never seems to happen haha!

4 Likes

@MattyBear notes being taken on the Maui Wowie, fast grower. I like it. (I have those beans) Let me know what she smells like when flowering. (My favorite part) Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Sure bud, no problem!

1 Like

After 2 additional days in paper bags, my buds were finally around 62% RH. I jarred them back up after weighing them again. Final dried smokable buds is 4.4 zips or 124 grams. They are looking really nice and I can’t wait to sample!!!

4 Likes

Oh, and I got a new toy for the wife (and me lol) yesterday. Got it for the road trip to Disneyland lol

9 Likes

heck @MattyBear,just hit goofie up when you get there ad tel him @BIGE sent you…lol

1 Like

Probably a better choice in a hotel room than a doobie haha!

4 Likes

I support this @MattyBear lol

2 Likes

@BIGE I’ll be sure to let him know you sent me, lol
@Myfriendis410 that was our thought too. Plus we have kiddos so this should work great, but I’m still bringing flower!
@Covertgrower thanks bro. It vibrates when you take a hit, which takes some getting used to :joy::joy::joy:. It allows for a way bigger hit than the other vape pens we have and it was only $40

5 Likes

the secret paw shake is wag,wag;slap,shake,wink!.. he will run around the corner and get what you need!

3 Likes

Hahahaha I will have to remember that! I’ll send him off to get me some special brownies lol

3 Likes

@MattyBear will you be flying with this flower, or driving? Can’t remember…

1 Like

We are driving this trip. Heading down on the 101 and I-5 on the way back.

3 Likes

i’m having to take a trip in july to the in-laws @MattyBear
please keep us up on the pros and cons on that unit…lol
i need something that will fly under the radar some…lol

2 Likes

I’ve tried it out already and it delivers a good hit. Best vape I’ve bought so far, but I love my flower. The wife really likes it!

Lol you will drive right by me brother…I will wave.

2 Likes

Me too. Hopefully the weather will be good for you. Are you going early or late in April?

2 Likes

April 8-15. What’s the weather like down there now?!

2 Likes

Crappy right now; drizzle and light rain. Today is sunny but cold and windy. Another storm rolling through tonight into tomorrow. It might get to 55F today. April can be pretty breezy down here. Should be good in Disneyland.

2 Likes

It’s not often I can say this, but we probably got you today! Sunny and 54 at my current location.

3 Likes