Quantum Board Grow Room

You bet! I’m sure it’s a little different out by you, but a single zip of top shelf would cover cost of your kit here. If quality is there, you done alright alright alright bro!

5 Likes

You can get a zip of top shelf buds from a dispensary for $250-350 here depending on where you go.

This is the “duff” left over from jarring. About a bowl worth so might as well try it

9 Likes

Doooooo it! Then let us know haha

2 Likes

That’s going to be a nice bowl.

1 Like

There was a lot of keef under there too, lol! Still tastes “green” but barely. Tastes pretty good for 4 days. My report will be skewed because I’m also smoking on some Optimus Prime at the moment haha.

5 Likes

Hahaha, smoke em if you got em

3 Likes

Looking good MB! That’s some fine looking weed. Looking forward to a report on the results haha!

1 Like

I’m sure he will give you a report as soon as he wakes up.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Hahaha. I wish I could take naps during the day! Once I have a session of only the ATF I’ll make sure to give everyone a report on it. :+1:

7 Likes

@MattyBear Nice work bro!!!

Did we lose you after you snapped the bowl :wink: ?

No, unfortunately it takes a lot to knock me down. My tolerance is too high lol.

4 Likes

I’ll make you a batch of cookies that will do the trick. Pisses wifey off all to hell when I have 2 of em and she finds me in a catatonic state in the recliner

4 Likes

I’d partake in some cookies with you bro! I donated all my trim and larfy buds to a medical marijuana caretaker, who is also a friend of ours. She’s gonna make butter and oil for patients suffering from worse ailments than I am, and I’m happy to help out! Sharing is caring lol

12 Likes

And they think we’re just a bunch of stoners eh?

Good on ya bro!!!

2 Likes

Nobody puts baby in the corner! Lol. Well, I did haha. Added the clone to the flower tent a few minutes ago! Trying to keep the others in the veg tent frustrated so they don’t get out of control. The Maui Wowie wants to explode.

Oh and here’s an update on “Leaf Bud” lol. She’s getting bigger!

12 Likes

Sweet! Nobody cares where the buds are, long as they get smoked.

3 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention on here that I decided to dry my buds in a paper bag for a few days and then I’ll put them back in the jars. I have 2 hygrometers in there and one reads 69% and one reads 72% on the humidity. Go figure lol. I’m liking these more and more the dryer they get. Shaping up nicely :+1:

4 Likes

So they hung for 3-4 days, now they have been in a paper bag the past 2 days. I’ll jar them up again tomorrow probably. I like the paper bag for retaining the smells of the buds.
I packed the jars too tightly because I was out of jars yesterday and the moisture came right back out. That’s why I just tossed them all in a bag, just in case anyone wanted to know.

7 Likes

I was fighting low RH last harvest and really wanted to slow down the drying process. I used large grocery bags after initial dry and left them in there for 3 days before I put into totes for final tuneup. I like that because the tote can have the lid cracked with a hygrometer in to monitor it and I can sort of meter the loss of moisture through the opening. I can handle and examine and watch right through the clear sides too. It worked spectacularly well!

6 Likes

Nice! I’m much happier with the buds now vs. when I was trimming them up lol.

3 Likes