Quantum Board Grow Room

Wait until you get a run on them to see how the yields stack up.

My last 3 grows were coco and this one is soil with worm castings. Trying to find what my palate likes regarding the nutrient regimen. I like FF nutes over GH: the bud seems smoother to my taste. We’ll see how soil is.

6 Likes

Interesting @MattyBear

Yeah, I’m just gonna watch it and see what it does!

3 Likes

Tomorrow makes 8 weeks of flower. I’ll post trichome photos tomorrow. She’s really starting to eat herself now. Lots of colors on the leaves and in the top buds. Some white pistils (hoping for a late push), but 90% of the pistils are brown and curling in. I suspect to see some amber tomorrow and I should be on target for chopping at 9 weeks. Here’s how she’s looking

16 Likes

Looking good my friend

1 Like

Ohhh yeah! You can see some of that color coming into the buds as well too.

1 Like

Yeah man, oh also, we are all systems go with the lights at 10”. I might have to raise them if the cheese and AK47 get any taller or react adversely.

3 Likes

Thanks dude! These are rocks too. Gonna be a pain in the satchel to trim these cause it’s so leafy and dense. At least the wife will help! I bought her some trimmers of her own for Christmas because she finds trimming therapeutic lol. Not me!!! Haha

4 Likes

Sweet! Hopefully they put a little more on for you.

1 Like

Yeah we will see. I guess I can use Mammoth and Herculean all the way til harvest with no ill effects. What do you think about that? I would think in coco I should give straight water for a few days at least. Also, I’m thinking about drilling the stem with 5 days left to see if it adds any more trichomes. Can’t hurt right?

3 Likes

Ya I’m not really sure. There’s a lot of stuff you can run to the very end if you choose, but I like to get at least a couple of days of straight water. Not really sure with the stem split either. If you’re trying to disrupt the uptake of water, you would probably wanna go to water prior to that. Just a guess though.

1 Like

I’ll do some more reading up on it in the grow bible

2 Likes

Looking great @MattyBear mammoth P is mostly microbes yes? Heard good things, they way I see it, the microbes are beneficial. I don’t think it can hurt any. I use honey, towards the end, which helps feed the microbes. So I’m sure the combination will help.

1 Like

@Covertgrower Cool thanks bud. Yeah Mammoth is microbials. I think I can use it all the way up to harvest. I need to find out if I can do the same with Herculean Harvest. Maybe @Usmcjojo can let me know? Can I use HH right up to harvest?

1 Like

What’s the RH? That’s probably the best thing for thc production.

1 Like

RH is a little high, but I have good air movement with 3 fans in there. I might try the stem drill on the clone and see if it makes a difference. I’ll harvest this one the old fashioned way.

6 Likes

There’s no need to use HH at the very end. You use it for your final flush and then just water for the last 7-10 days. You can use Aphrodites Extraction with your flush and waterings though because it’s just sugars. Same as adding molasses or honey at the end to sweeten up the buds.

Mammoth P claims it replaces sugars during the flush. Maybe I’ll just continue that til flush and discontinue HH in a few days. I’m in coco so I have to feed/water daily.

Sounds logical. Adding microbes or feeding microbes, not sure there’s a big difference.

Ok so here we are at 8 week of flower or 56 days. I’m seeing mostly milky, some clear and about 5-10% amber in the trichomes. Gonna take her next weekend more than likely. Happy Friday everyone. I’ll start with a whole tent photo and then buds and trichome shots!

12 Likes