Quantum Board Grow Room

I have a puck maker, but they would be small. I could run like 2-3 of them at a time tho :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Right on, what size are your plates on that beast, I’m guessing 3x5?

1 Like

Yeah, they’re 3x5. It’s a cool machine. Seems well made

2 Likes

This would be a good option for larger returns :sunglasses: you can stack these idk about pucks, and you can press them more than once.

3 Likes

Do you use any micron bags or just pucks?

4 Likes

I don’t use any bags honestly. We press really small amounts on rare occasions, if it’s Kief I’ll use some unbleached coffee filters. :man_shrugging: if I was “giving” away I’d probably use bags to turn out a cleaner product

5 Likes

All the babies as of yesterday. The solo cup ones never sprouted so I’ll remove them from the tent.

18 Likes

Looking good and it’s a nice variety!

3 Likes

Blue Haze is a fantastic smoke! Turned out hard nugs and the high hits pretty hard. I’m a fan :call_me_hand:t3:

Orange Bud is one of the most potent smelling plants I’ve smelled. Super hard skunk up front with really strong fruit on the back end. High is good too, really balanced.

11 Likes

Nice review :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks man, Preciate it :call_me_hand:t3: Looking forward to the Grapefruit because it has Cinderella 99 as a parent :+1:

7 Likes

Yeah that was one that caught my eye when they put it up on the site. Looking forward to your results!

6 Likes

Looking good at your Spot Matty, Blue Haze is definitely on my list. I’m a big haze fan but haven’t tried the blue :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Me too! Love a good haze to get me through the day :call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Super Lemon is in my top 3 daytime go to for getting :poop: done :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Salmon for dinner tonight :call_me_hand:t3:

13 Likes

I… have made fire :fire: :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Lol! Oven? Toaster?

I want some salmon now.

3 Likes

I’ll post up some pics of what’s on the smoker today too… beef back ribs and chicken wings :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Hey @Low , does your smoker have problems starting up sometimes? Every like 5 times I start mine I get thick white smoke for a while… I even burned off the smoker at the highest setting for like 15 minutes last time and let it cool with just the fan blowing. It’s annoying when trying to keep a schedule :man_facepalming:

9 Likes