Quantum Board Grow Room

I’ve been using one gallon pots because I can fit more of them in the tent. They also fill the smaller pots with roots faster and seem to start flowering sooner than larger pots as well :call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

@AfgVet what schedule have you been running in veg? 4/2 or 3/2?

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve been using 3-2 in veg without issue

8 Likes

@brownsfan100 @AfgVet thank you! I’ll put them on 3/2 until flower and then bump it up :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

@AfgVet
Are you using that ratio with tap?

3 Likes

I use it with RO H2O.

When I go to flower, its not exactly 4-2. I add 4 gallons worth of nutes to about 3 1/2 gallons of water to get the EC around 1.2

9 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

None that didn’t have tails have sprouted, but that’s ok because I dropped replacements and have 8 seedlings above ground now.
2 Grapefruit
2 Tangie
2 Skywalker OG
1 Cheese
1 Godfather OG

Let’s roll! :call_me_hand:t3:

15 Likes

Feels like Christmas in March! Thank you so much @Graysin for your generosity with the seeds! I’m looking forward to growing them next round!

12 Likes

Can’t wait!

8 Likes

get r done @MattyBear

9 Likes

Good to see you again @BIGE !

7 Likes

Hey my brother E!!! Long time no talk! Hope all is well with you growmie!

8 Likes

Playing with my new toy…

Did two squishes. That was fun! Smoked some already. It’s the purple Skywalker OG I grew last run. Super tasty and has that purple color :call_me_hand:t3:

19 Likes

That’s bad as5!!

3 Likes

Thanks man! Gotta work on my returns, but I’ll play around with temps and times and see what’s best. I got around a 13% return which isn’t good :joy::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Are you making bricks or pucks prior? I like to grind, compress and press. Experiment with adding the material lightly pressing on the machine while it heats up prior to pressing. Freshness of flower makes an impact and some flower won’t return shhhiiiz. With a press like yours you could stack a couple pucks/bricks. Don’t wrap too tight.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely try out different methods. This time I just broke it apart to get out any stems and then did the bottleneck method with 90 micron bags. Pressed to warm up for a little and then pressed for like 2-3 minutes at 195°

6 Likes

Thanks for the tips too, much appreciated my dude @Low

5 Likes