Quantum Board Grow Room

:joy::joy: same around here :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

In case anyone was wondering about the stew, I thought it was okay, but I would make the following changes to it:
Cut the amount of red wine in half and replace with stock
Use half the amount of rosemary
Let simmer on low for longer than recommended.

I’ve made better stews in the past. I give that recipe a 3/5

9 Likes

We made one change to his chili recipe: browned cut venison vs. ground. I prefer cut to ground whenever possible. The Poblanos did a nice job as well.

5 Likes

I learned this the hard way too. A little bit of wine goes a long way, doesn’t take a lot to be too much. I have also used guiness by itself and with the red wine, worth a shot if youd like to try.

6 Likes

I love me some Guinness, and that sounds great! I’ll have to give that a try in my next stew :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Looks like a delicious hardy dish!

4 Likes

Just ordered a 10lb dab press so I can finally make my own dabs. Still want the Source Turbo and will probably get it at some point, but me and my wife love our dabs and this should work great for us :call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Wicked, would of went that route first also.

5 Likes

So… none of the other 4 ever popped tails. I decided to plant them in solo cups of coco and see if they decide to sprout. If not, I dropped another Tangie and 2 Skywalker OG that can take their place

6 Likes

Smoke report

Skywalker OG (purple): Head lifting and face tingling. Then it eases into a full body relaxation. Tastes like grapes and cake. Really nice. I decided to drop 2 more seeds today because I like it that much. :call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Can’t believe it’s taken me awhile to reply back to your journal. :thinking: Guess you had a couple weeks down time and then caught the itch again to get some more planties going. :+1: Keep on growing Matty! :v: Looking good!

2 Likes

I love reading that. The Skywalker OG is the most vigorous plant in my tent right now.

4 Likes

I did take a couple weeks off to rearrange the closet my tent is in. It was a nice little break but I know I have to keep growing or I’ll run out :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

I hope you have the same experience with your Skywalkers! They smell awesome too.

5 Likes

I know it’s been one of the easiest cloning plants I’ve ever had. So the genetics seem strong

3 Likes

That’s growing. Which seeds didn’t make it?

4 Likes

Both Blue Dreams, the Fire OG and the Green Crack were the ones that didn’t pop tails

4 Likes

Both Skywalkers had tails and have been planted. Have a great Sunday all :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Sup brotha, shame to hear the others didn’t take. Maybe it wasn’t supposed to be.

Hope your having a good day. :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Even tho they didn’t pop tails, I still planted them in solo cups to see if any sprout. Figured what the hell

5 Likes