Quantum Board Grow Room

Thank you! Both pretty in their own ways. Smaller one is frostier and stinkier but the other is bigger and prettier color wise. I like seeing the different expressions in phenotypes :call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Thanks homie, trying to get them to the finish line so I can sample some new smoke. Tired of what I have now :rofl::man_shrugging::call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

:point_up_2: I know you’re not referring to some Sour Diesel :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Of course not! I’m out of Sour D. That always goes quick around here :wink:

8 Likes

I did a NY City Diesel that was pretty respectable. But Sour D is still my overall favorite.

9 Likes

Gorgeous colors!

5 Likes

there’s always the group of people in class thankful for the one that raised their hand to ask :rofl: I plan on doing a 12/12 round of 8 super skunk in 1 gallons and coco after @AfgVet pointed out it being a good way to use up some seeds.

@Myfriendis410 I believe you spoke highly of one in your journal, Brother’s Grim c99 x Durban Thai. just the description of black licorice alone is enough I want to get some for the next run. a little reminiscing into the Jägermeister days!

6 Likes

Probably the strongest terpene profile of any plant I’ve grown. That said I had one that had almost no aroma as well. It depends on the individual plant.

5 Likes

I actually smoked this strain at @Myfriendis410 place when we moved a couple years ago. Great terpine profile.

5 Likes

Good morning y’all! Today is day 49 of flower (last day of week 7). Not a whole lot to report today. Cruising to the finish line :call_me_hand:t3:

19 Likes

Were these 12/12 from seed?

5 Likes

Morning, looking good!

10 Likes

Yes @Newt

7 Likes

Damn… I need some of that in my life!

7 Likes

Yessir! @Covertgrower beat me to it. All my grows the last year and a half have been 12/12 from seed and I don’t see myself changing that up for a while. :call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

That’s what I thought. I’m considering giving that a go next run. Thanks!

4 Likes

You should! Gets you a quick full canopy with quicker turnaround times. I figure that a full canopy is a full canopy, why not get it done as fast as possible? Then on to the next :wink::call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

Hey fellas, been a long time. Good to see quantum boards still doing well. Had mine for years now and going strong still.

6 Likes

Ayyyee! Wassup @Budtastic !? How are things?

5 Likes

Going good, still doing my thing. I see you been helping everyone get high. Appreciate that

5 Likes