Quantum Board Grow Room

Where we’re at currently. Going to wrap soon

14 Likes

You cookin on a Traeger? We have a Pro 780. I use it for everything, even just heating bread or garlic bread. Pork is great on it. I got a smoked meatloaf recipe that makes all other meatloaf look like bologna. Lol. I’ll post it next time I make it. It’s bomb.

5 Likes

This is a Pit Boss. Wish I had a Traeger because they are better at low temp smoking. I’m not a meatloaf fan, but I’m sure that’s tasty. Sounds delicious, please post that next time you make it!

5 Likes

Just wrapped them at the 160° stall. Brown sugar, honey and some more of the Texas BBQ rub.

6 Likes

Sounds and looks delicious! :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Put boss is good too, I can run my Traeger anywhere from 160 to 500, with the stack 80% closed set at 160 I gate a killer heavy smoke roll, I my mesquite cherry and maple pellets 1/3ea for pork and it is phenomenal.

We make smoked cakes and deserts pretty frequently. The best was Apple smoke pineapple upside down cake. God it was good!

I’ll occasionally run a bit of trim in with my pellets, not for infusion just for wonderful aroma it produces with the smoker running all day. The neighbors don’t mind much either lol.

11 Likes

OMG this sounds amazing!!! I’ve never thought to do a cake in the smoker! Thanks for sharing that!

7 Likes

It blew my mind! Mac and cheese is FIRE in the smoker, cook pasta aldente and prepare, smoke for 20 mins as low as possible. The surface picks up just enough smoky goodness lol.

7 Likes

Gonna have to try that too! Thanks bud :call_me_hand:t3::tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

I can’t believe I’ve never considered doing a dessert, or Mac n cheese. :exploding_head: keep learning new things.

4 Likes

Started on feeding only calcium sulfate for one of the Skywalker OGs that is closest to harvest.

14 Likes

The other Skywalker is further behind, but the purple color keeps coming in on the buds. I wish it was easier to see in the pictures as it is to my eyes, but she is damn pretty.

23 Likes

Sorry if I’ve missed it but are you doing autos or Feminized photos?

4 Likes

All photoperiod. I haven’t ran any autos in a couple years now :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

@MattyBear , I’ve wondered this forever but just never asked you. Is your 12/12 practice solely for reduced electric costs?
I’m in no way knocking 12/12 & see your results.
I guess the meat of the question is, how does 12/12 from seed differ from a super early flip after 18/6?
Would 18/6 for a short time after sprout be a benefit in any way?
Again, I’m not knocking your process, but the question above keeps popping in my head.

7 Likes

I just run 12/12 to make it easier on myself. Nothing wrong with starting them on 18/6 or anything else, but I just want as fast of turnaround as possible and some mature sexually faster than others and I don’t want to slow them down in any way while waiting for the slower ones. Good question, thanks for asking it :call_me_hand:t3:

14 Likes

Well that makes perfect sense. 18/6 might stall the would-be fastest flowerers.
I figured there had to be a reason but just couldn’t see it. Heck yes.
Thanks for the answer!
So if anyone else was wondering like me, here it is!
Plants look fantastic BTW too.

6 Likes

That sky Walker is gorgeous bro. Looks great!

2 Likes

They are all looking great bro. Fat too!

1 Like

Anytime! Please, if anyone ever has questions, don’t hesitate to ask. I’m more than willing to try and explain the methods I use or have used in the past. :call_me_hand:t3:

12 Likes