:v:

6 Likes

Thanks @Oldguy , I appreciate you stopping by :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Looking good Sir.

4 Likes

Thank you @Deepsix :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Are you going to 12/12 these? They’re looking great!

5 Likes

Thanks @CC_Mo , and yes, these are on 12/12

6 Likes

I assumed so, that’s your style and it seems to work well. Will be following!

5 Likes

Did my last clones at 12/12 and was very surprised at the growth. Getting ready for another round myself :metal: these I’ma try 13/11

4 Likes

My bad, you running seeds straight 12 :metal:

3 Likes

3 days later. I upped the lights a little bit, but they’re growing as expected for the most part. :call_me_hand:t3::bear:

15 Likes

Hey brother, how long are seeing on average that it takes to sex them if you don’t mind me asking?

7 Likes

Typically 4-6 weeks for the females and 3-4 weeks for the males

9 Likes

These look great Matt, I am just tossing this out there. If you don’t want to mess with feeding every day. You can fill your tray there with about 1 1/4" of food and will not have to feed every day. I have been doing that in my run off trays and it has been working great. I will be using 2 24" saucers for my little ones. It is nice to just fill the trays and be done. No run off to deal with. It is like a manual autopot. :grin: I may have my brother in law make me a pan for my 5’ tent since he is good with fiberglass. Then I can cram the tent full :laughing:

5 Likes

Do you layer hydroton on the bottom inch or two of your pot when you do this?

My experience with the autopots indicates bottom feeding can work pretty well.

5 Likes

I like this idea, and would be a lot easier on feeding. I might give it a try and see what happens. I usually have to feed over 2 cups each to get runoff in the one gallon pots. I’m thinking on doing an all solo cup grow next round with a bunch of regulars and cram as many in as I can.

6 Likes

I don’t use clay balls or any other stuff. It is just a normally filled grow pot. The RQS was like this only in a autopot. The new ones will all just sit in a tray of feed. I have a paint marker that I will be making a line at 1 1/4" and 1/3" so I know when to add more and when it is the right level. I went of how much my autopots fill. It will make your life so easy :laughing: And then you can add more plants :+1: :grin:

2 Likes