Quantum Board Grow Room

Thanks buddy, hope all is well for you!

6 Likes

I’ll trim up and bag the last two plants (Godfather OG and Runtz) today after hanging for 8 days and that will conclude this grow. Will post the numbers later today when I’m done :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

13 Likes

Here’s the harvest numbers for this grow…

Tropicana Cookies 1 - 31.7g

Tropicana Cookies 2 - 52.1g

Do Si Dos - 52.1

Do Si Dos - 53.3

Purple Punch. - 17.7

Godfather OG - 52.2

Runtz- 51.2

Total of 310.3 grams or just over 11 ounces. Not the best run, but I only had 7 plants this grow.

14 Likes

Damn great numbers for the cycle

6 Likes

Here’s a pic from last night. @Not2SureYet
I moved that little runt out under other lights. This is a 2x4 tent with one plant. I’m still learning but I’m very impressed with strain.

7 Likes

Thanks my dude :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

I say the same.

7 Likes

Great numbers Matt

5 Likes

@Covertgrower @AfgVet thank you my brother and sister, but I wouldn’t call it a great grow. It was aight :man_shrugging::call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Dug into the Tropicana Cookies for the first time. The smell is tropical and the taste has an orange flavor that is really nice! High is good too, after 3 hits I’m feeling relaxed and spacey. I dig it :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

12 Likes

Nice!! Sounds like a good smoke!!

5 Likes

Sounds nice!! I’ll have to get some in the next line up

6 Likes

Here’s an update pic of the BB Auto.

I hope this doesn’t come out as a bunch of larf buds

10 Likes

Here she is @Fiz

1 Like

She looks like a weed shrubbery! It’s pretty awesome. I’m very curious to see how she develops. The way she shaped up, all the buds are clearly getting light which is great.

2 Likes

If I put a feminized seedling on 12/12 will it start flowering by itself when it gets mature Or do I still have to change the light schedule. It’s 5 days above ground I was staying to let them get a litte start before I put them on a schedule

4 Likes

fem seeds will start to flower when you put them at 12/12. i would not put any seeds to 12/12 until they get at least 4 nodes out ( they go from seedling to veg stage at that point). is there a reason you want to run 12/12 from the start? @camwilson0420

3 Likes

@monkman that’s actually what this journal been about the last 2 grows. He did it 12/12 from start

7 Likes

If u have it on 12 12 from start how could u change but to less time. Lol. 12 12 is for flowering periods. Most run longer hours to veg longer periods for bigger plants. 12 12 will start to do like u said and flower when naturally mature good luck bro

5 Likes

You can grow the whole cycle on 12/12 (I’ve been doing that recently) and they won’t start to flower until they’re sexually mature, which usually takes 3-4 weeks. If you don’t want them to start flowering that fast, put them on 16/8 or 18/6 until you’re ready to flip to 12/12 and flower

10 Likes