Quantum Board Grow Room

Very nice!

7 Likes

Other than that Purple Punch runt lol. Excited to drop some of the new stash next

7 Likes

Good deal Matt!

5 Likes

Awesome!

5 Likes

Happy Canniversary there @dbrn32 ! We’ve been around a long time now :call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Happy cake day!

Now I’m curious… who is the most senior member still participating?

6 Likes

I have a few months on @dbrn32 , but I’m sure there’s someone with more time that is still a regular contributor

8 Likes

And how long has it been for you guys?

5 Likes

I’m over 5 years as of February

9 Likes

Happy Canniversary @dbrn32

6 Likes

I miss seeing a lot of people that were around when I first started. One that comes to mind is @Onlythebest79 but I haven’t seen him in years now. A lot have unfortunately passed on too

9 Likes

Glad I get to see folks still around when I first started… :wink::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thanks brother! I feel like we all have a few people we’d like to see around. @kaptain3d and @peachfuzz aren’t too far from pushing 10 years, and we see them both here every day.

@Onlythebest79 was a gem for sure!

13 Likes

Happy Anniversary dude! Been a wild ride for the last five years…

6 Likes

Next round is in water as of today…

1 each of: ILGM Photoperiod Feminized
Cannatonic
Harlequin
Sour Diesel
Jack Herer
Fire Og
Girl Scout Cookies Extreme

2 each of : J2G Genetics - Photoperiod Regulars
Jesus Juice F2
Dark Jesus
Mary Magdalene
Holy Ape Shit

15 Likes

I have a ILGM Bruce Banner Auto under HLG 320w in a 2x4 on 18/6. This plant is 66 days from sprout. Is this normal for an auto?
I have grown several autos before but at 66 days they are far more along.

11 Likes

Is a good size plant. Looks like she only been flowering 2 weeks or so??

4 Likes

Good eye @CooterJuice
This is a pic from June 6 The one next to it is also a BB ilgm

This is June 12

6 Likes

Very nice!! Keep her happy and she will produce alot of bud brother!! My biggest autos have went 100 days+

5 Likes

Congrats on a nice harvest Matt.
Happy late Cannaversary @dbrn32 :slightly_smiling_face:

@Woodrow That looks nice. She is really going to stretch for you and make some nice long colas in the next few weeks. :grin: You may want to think about how you are going to support the colas if yours is any thing like the ones I have done. It doesn’t get much better that where you are at :+1:

7 Likes