Quantum Board Grow Room

I like it! . Dont need that anymore

6 Likes

Beautiful girls and I’m all caught up 2 this journal. Great information

6 Likes

Do you feel like there’s much of an advantage to photos at 12/12 VS autos at 18/6?

4 Likes

I hope you don’t mind if I don’t back read 900 + posts to get caught up. lol
I’ll just look in from here if you don’t mind. I read too slowly. I’d be here for two days. lol
:wink:

10 Likes

Yes, because 12/12 from seed with photoperiod plants will typically start flowering faster than most autoflowers. I can still fit in an extra harvest per year by going 12/12 on all my photoperiod grows

8 Likes

Thanks bud, I appreciate it! :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Glad to have you back, don’t feel obligated to read it all :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

4 Likes

For those of you who didn’t see my thread here is an updated picture of mattys Super Cindy Haze (or at least that’s what I’ve been calling it)

I Stripped it before I left for 2 weeks, so we will see how fuzzy she gets over the next 2 weeks. Stretch is engaged so I’ll have to ask my girlfriend to ensure it’s not hitting the light and hopefully stretch is over because light is as high as it’s going to get.

18 Likes

Weren’t you just complaining that she wasn’t stretchy enough for you? :rofl::rofl::rofl: I kid I kid. :wink:

13 Likes

Your LA Confidential looks identical to the one I just harvested, pistles everywhere. :+1:

10 Likes

If mine looks anywhere near what yours did, I’d be a very happy camper :wink::call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

My strategy seems to have worked. Now hopefully it stops before the top become light burnt :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Some pics for this Monday…

Gold Leaf 1… filling in and getting really thick :muscle:

Gold Leaf 2… looking really nice as well

Black Widow 1… filling in as well

Black Widow 2… shorty in the back left corner

Both Black Widows…

Holy Ape Shit :orangutan:

LA Confidential… thick pistils on this shorter gal

Cherry Pie is the youngest and still in early flower. I stopped her stretch in time :rofl::rofl:

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week Stoners!

26 Likes

Beautiful plants @MattyBear

7 Likes

Thank you Sir Wizard :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

6 Likes

All looking great!!

4 Likes

Since most of those have stopped stretching, what’s your height from the floor to the top of plant?

Reason I’m asking is, how tall your plants are in comparison to my longer veg times. In comparison to how little extra I’m getting for time vegged.

You’re definitely on to something flipping them quicker than me. It’s a good use of space that you have, I’m looking to growing in some different ways to try it.

9 Likes

I am wanting to try this with my hydro but, then again I don’t… :crazy_face: :man_shrugging:

Looking stunning as always brother @MattyBear :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

They’re all between 2-3ish feet tall. :man_shrugging: I’ll measure for you tomorrow, lights are out now. Remember I’m in one gallon pots too, so they fill the pot faster and grow/stretch faster as well. :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes