Quantum Board Grow Room

She’s a beast! :muscle::love_you_gesture::fist:

7 Likes

Put a net on just to hold up colas in late flower. Last round they were falling all over and this will at least give them something to lean on.

Black Widows :sunglasses:

Gold Leafs…

LA Confidential…

24 Likes

They are starting to build fast now :grin: Are these all the 12/12 ones

5 Likes

It’s a good problem to have.

6 Likes

Killing it, brother!

6 Likes

Yup, all 12/12 from seed :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Better than light and whispy :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you buddy :call_me_hand:t3:

Buds are building nicely!!! Looking great man!!

4 Likes

Thanks @CooterJuice , I’m already wishing they were in late flower so I can get the next round started :rofl::man_shrugging:

10 Likes

I guess I’m curious if you’d run 12/12 on your grows moving forward?

More than one way to skin a cat it seems

7 Likes

Yea I would, and I will next grow too since they will be mostly if not all regulars :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

Very cool. It’s been an interesting one to watch

6 Likes

They all started showing male flowers eventually but then all the plants are self removing the male flowers (haunted plants LOL), see my latest updates, crazy shit going on.

11 Likes

How many days after sprout did you start identifying sex? Are you cloning them?

4 Likes

These ones are just all feminized (except the Holy Ape Shit). The male took little time to show me his balls. Maybe 3 weeks IIRC :thinking:

5 Likes

Not cloning any of these. Next round will be with genetics I wanna play with. They’re all regulars pretty sure and I might clone a couple. I’m hunting for what strains I think will breed well with others, so I’m still looking to see effects that I like/want. Maybe another round or two of exploring genetics and then I’ll start breeding again :call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

Quick Update: Day ?? of flower ?? :rofl::rofl::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Gold Leaf 1…

Gold Leaf 2…

Cali Dream… looks to be the farthest along pistil wise

Black Widow 1…

LA Confidential…

23 Likes

Finally an easy one . To answer your questions . Yup it’s day and definitely in flower :rofl: haha jk man looking real good in there !

11 Likes

Thanks bro! 12/12 from seed made me throw the flower calendar out the window :rofl:

11 Likes