Quantum Board Grow Room

Realized I haven’t posted a picture since I shuffled them around a little…

Gold Leaf 1…

Gold Leaf 2…

LA Confidential…

Cali Dream…

Black Widow 1…

Black Widow 2…

Cherry Pie…

Holy Ape Shit…

33 Likes

Looking good in there man! :sunglasses::sweat_drops:

7 Likes

I’m WAY behind you haha. Looking good, dude!

8 Likes

Things are stacking up there :+1: Good news. Of my 2 SLH x CH, One finally showed sex. And is a female :grin: I am hoping the other shows soon. I am going to need to start the scrog pretty soon. I am at 13" tall all ready. It is the bigger of the 2 that is showing too :grin: So you are officially added :grin:

7 Likes

First off… Happy Canniversary Bro!!! I’m glad you finally got a female! Have you seen Nickys Super Cindy Haze?! It’s looking real good IMO. Can’t wait to see the updates @Not2SureYet :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

6 Likes

Thanks Matt. Yeah. I think it may be a little bigger than he is expecting. Mine made it almost to 5 weeks. So she will be respectable. I topped her a couple extra times too. To make sure it doesn’t look to small :grin:

5 Likes

I really hope she turns into a beautiful plant for you :facepunch:t2::call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Pictures tomorrow. I think you will be happy with her. Maybe not like @Nicky s :laughing: How ever. Looking at how his is. I may take a few clones to keep for another grow :grin: I have to get on the SRP next

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

3 Likes

Hopefully it’s worth growing again :wink:

Can’t wait to see someone else grow it. Mine turned out colorful and the smoke was great too. I just have limited space and I need to grow some out of my secret stash still :rofl::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Not2SureYet :confetti_ball::balloon::champagne:

4 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower :grin: A few more years and I will have caught up with you guys :laughing:

4 Likes

Happy Happy canniversary brother. Hope you’ve had a “highly” productive day! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks @HappyHydroGrower and it hasn’t been bad :smile:

4 Likes

Happy cannaversary. Grows going great.

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary!! Time needs to slow down a little bit lol.

4 Likes

I missed your anniversary @Not2SureYet
So happy belated Cana day.

I got distracted today again and didn’t take a look, oops.

Geuss I’ll have to update you all with how the lady is doing tonight or tomorrow.

Your ads looking really good to @MattyBear, I wish you would have grown out @Hellraiser cherry ice cream, I want to see how often it herms.
I may have to do a run of them and just run them on 12/12 to see who shows sex right away. But I’m a ways away from dropping seeds again.

6 Likes

Mine was already showing both male and female parts so I know mine was a hermie.

6 Likes

Oh okay thanks Matty, I didn’t see that I thought you pulled it early to avoid dealing with it.

I see @Hellraiser was 50/50.

Might just be one I have to drop 3x the seeds I want, because I am really interested in getting some of that final product :drooling_face:

5 Likes

@MattyBear

The super Cindy Haze as last night

16 Likes