Quantum Board Grow Room

Looking good.

You got a 15w monkey fan! I see.

We need @CoyoteCody to make good mounts for the 20$ amazon fans with 3 speeds. I have two of the fans now. I need another hose clamp I’ll get Sunday and show you all how I rig mine up using one of the mounts he printed me.

6 Likes

I have two in there and two other brands. Total of 4 lol. I’m about to fire up the dehumidifier too

6 Likes

Very nice defol.
Mine hasn’t stopped running even in winter. Keeps me under my 40% RH…

8 Likes

I can’t get mine UP to 50% lol. I’ve got a big dehumidifier I’ll probably never use again…

7 Likes

How big?

3 Likes

F if I know lol. Would you like it? I got it for it’s capacity and for being able to route the drain into a bucket instead of onboard tank (which it would fill over night). It will fill a 5 gallon bucket in 2 days.

6 Likes

I’m with your @Myfriendis410 no one even sells dehumidifiers here.
I can’t get above 45% unless I turn the exhaust off and crank the humidfior lol

3 Likes

@Nicky why raise it , I’ll run that the full grow !

1 Like

Hell when summer was here I was dumping 5 gallons a day from my dehumid and could not get under 60 to save my life. Now I stay 40 to 50 rh without any dehumid. Awesome work there. I’m missing having a plant in flower now have a good day all.

4 Likes

Durring veg in my tents I run 75% humidity, it just means I have to set my exhaust fan on a humidity level so I don’t cylce all the humidity out.

Plant grow much much better at a high humidity, VPD and all
@yoshi

6 Likes

Back from a weekend trip. Wife watered them once while I was gone. Looking good in there still. HAS has some huge fan leaves. I’ve taken a few off, but here’s a size comparison to how big they are in this little tent…

31 Likes

Looking good man!! And wow that’s a huge fan leaf!!

5 Likes

9 Likes

Beautiful. And I thought I had some large ones in my tent :rofl:

4 Likes

Hahaha!! Big leaves, big…… :joy::rofl::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

Oh come on y’all!

I meant buds…. :wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hahahaha thanks everyone :rofl::rofl::call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

@Hellraiser warned me I could get a hermie from the CIC, so I decided to check things out further, and it looks like mine is already questioning it’s sexuality. :rofl::man_shrugging: I removed it from the tent, but before I trashed it I had to take some photos of the fan leaves. They’re all really cool and atypical! Wish this would have turned out to be female, but that’s growing. Now down to 8 plants in the tent.

CIC leaves!

15 Likes

Was a super healthy plant too. Damnit. Oh well

9 Likes

Rearranging a little. Not sure I like it. I’ll play around with it some more if I have to lol

20 Likes

Just saw that Sour Diesel, Blue Dream, Blue Cheese and Blueberry are all on Buy 10 Get 10 Free right now! I highly recommend all these strains, but especially the Sour Diesel and Blue Dream :raised_hands:

13 Likes