Quantum Board Grow Room

neat job fano!

2 Likes

That was my first disaster run 13 plants in 12 square feet and minimal airflow = botritus ran armpit through my plants lost half of em … that was almost 3 yrs ago now woww

5 Likes

That’s some moonshiner stealth right there. Lol

6 Likes

I live right in the city so I gotta be slick but ballsy right in your face… but juuust under your nose

7 Likes

I’m deep country myself. Anyone coming down the dirt road is one of my kin or visiting one of us.

6 Likes

3 days into 12/12… next Wednesday at one week in from flipping, I’ll post a daily pic from the first week to show how they take off once you flip and how I try to train them to make a semi-even canopy. Have a great weekend Stoners!

13 Likes

Excellent update, I look forward to seeing your daily updates.

6 Likes

Thanks Wizard. Controlling the stretch might prove more challenging this round because I have 2 in 5gal pots, 3 in one gallon pots and one in a solo cup. But I’ll do my best :wink:

7 Likes

You will do a great job.

4 Likes

This is going to be interesting. I’m dialed in.

2 Likes

I just add blocks to sit them on after strech so they are up to canopy height for flower duration and not in the shade

2 Likes

I will do that if there is a really big gap in height. It always makes watering more challenging when you have to raise them tho, at least in my experience

2 Likes

Put the elevated ones to back I usually use a pvc pipe with a funnel in it and some river stones in tops to not wash out dirt once there in flower I just dump I dont slow water anymore

2 Likes

Are you going to transplant that solo. Or just let it ride how it is ?
I know it’s not exactly ideal in flower lol but wasn’t sure if was gonna within first week or not.

2 Likes

It’s gonna stay in there for now at least. Probably permanently. I’ve wasted enough time with that seed lol

3 Likes

@imSICKkid here’s my current grow…

2 Likes