Quantum Board Grow Room

Thos both started week 7 tomarrow and the parents went 10+ weeks

1 Like

@MattyBear Is there a benefit of flowering until the leaves point down? Thought I saw this mentioned by someone on the forums one time.

2 Likes

I usually try to let my leaves get all used up by the buds. I’m not sure if the direction the leaves point at the end is beneficial or detrimental tbh. Some strains will stay green all the way to harvest and some naturally change fall colors. I just roll with it haha :wink:

4 Likes

It looks good in a picture imo.lol

2 Likes

@MattyBear how are you liking the canna capsules you made?

5 Likes

I like them. I have to take a good amount to get high, but they work really well for people who don’t smoke as much as I do

7 Likes

What’s your dosage? And will you make again?

4 Likes

I used approximately 35g of bud and trim. Next time, I might make them a little stronger and see if they get a little more potent

9 Likes

I use the same. So far the most potent ones I have come up with were from the CP I did. a side from that. it seems the sativa hits my friend the hardest. he is the one with the super high tolerance. For the 000 capsules. he has to take 8 to start with. I finally gave up and gave him a jar of the tinctures and a syringe to dose that way. I think he starts at some thing like 20 - 30 ml. Seems like I am constantly making this stuff. I have to quit giving it to him every 6 weeks or so to give him a break. Or I wouldn’t be able to grow enough to keep him happy lol

5 Likes

With those capsules, do you think you could add a bit of oil with the bud to up the dosage?

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t see why not @Budtastic

3 Likes

How are you going to up the dose? Can only fit so much weed in one capsule. Plus, who wants to take that many pills to get high. I’m a over an ounce a week guys myself. I just couldnt imagine having to take 8 pills to get a buzz. Do you burbs weed smell? Lol

3 Likes

You don’t put the actual weed in the capsules, just the oil after it’s done cooking in the Magic Butter Machine. I’m just gonna start with more buds next time to make it more potent :wink:

7 Likes

having smoked hash oil and another item called numeral uno i am not sure that there is too fine of a limit as to how far you can process the stuff down. i’ve always considered oil to be a three of four hit deal to get a buzz, the numero uno had the texture of close up tooth paste, but not quite as solid, kind of like honey oil because of the color, it goes from dark with hash oil to sandy colored as honey oil, but this stuff is more a paste than an oil and it was a one hit to catch a good buzz. numeral uno is honey oil processed down another couple times. i would think that you could process it down even farther and get them to be the texture of pudding and then to even something more solid. but that last part is just conjecture.

1 Like

I could have sworn I seen you make cannabis capsules with grinded up decarbed weed

1 Like

@MattyBear did you add any lecithin to the mix?

2 Likes

Yes, I added one tablespoon of lecithin. I’m gonna try 2 tablespoons next time

3 Likes

Nope, oil made from decarbed buds and trim, then strained to just oil. Then filled the capsules with the oil

5 Likes

Have you done anything with the remnants of the flower after putting it in the mb2 machine or just discard? I’ve often wondered if this would still be useful.

3 Likes

I just discard what’s left in the machine or gets caught in the screen.

2 Likes