Quantum Board Grow Room

They’re some late cut monster cropped clones I had to put straight into flower after they rooted, no veg time Ages are 1,3,&4 weeks.

5 Likes

@bryan Sweet! BAM

Spread out the plants to fill up the tent now that the Bubblegum is gone…

16 Likes

:raised_hands: Stretch!

4 Likes

Hey im sold on 3x 3 cant hold more then 4 medium size plants comfortably after this run …i can conform see :wink: i only got 6 in 4 x 5

2 Likes

Gotcha i had a feeling it was an attempt to not waste ANYTHING lol

4 Likes

You’re not watching close enough. He’s had more in there, the medium sized may be stretch.

3 Likes

In 2 weeks of flower aint gonna be no room for another plant the way this dude grows lol … of course you can fit more but i dare not cram ever again all im saying in other words broski after botrytis and greed strike

3 Likes

There would be room if he wanted there to be room is all I’m saying.

5 Likes

And the red sea parted… and it was good

3 Likes

Do you shop at costco? I got the same plastic bins on sale at costco $6.99!! And they are really well made

4 Likes

Yeah, it really isn’t nearly as expensive for a simple rdwc as you might think.

3 Likes

And 2 days later haha. Tomorrow will be 14 days since flipping to 12/12. Pretty sure most of the stretch is over now. Thanks for looking fam :v::bear:

Gelato…

Pineapple Chunk…

Alien Fruitcake…

Super Lemon Haze…

Gang Gang

19 Likes

Hey Otto!!! How are you bud!?

2 Likes

nice plants matty, going strong i see.

2 Likes

Thanks Monk. I’m about to harvest the ladies in the other tent. I’ll give them until the weekend probably.

3 Likes

great job Matty, can’t wait for the pics. watched a vid post by slowoldguy pertaining to growing better “great” buds. learnd a lot of stuff and gave me idea i need 5 or 10 year plan to accomplish what i want, but reason i mentioned it here is this guy said 3 months curing… take is slow taking out moisture for best taste and smell. hard when you’ve waited so long for the product lol

2 Likes

They all look awesome Matt. Boy those two in the back did stretch didn’t they :wink: Beautiful looking tent!

4 Likes

Definitely the longer the cure, the better. However, if the ripening of your plants is done correctly and trimmed and dried optimally, you can start smoking them sooner than that. I usually dig in for a sample 10-14 days after curing and I always have white ash and a decent taste by then. It just keeps getting better from there. You’ll see when you get to that point. No experience like your own experience :wink::v::bear:

10 Likes

Thanks Sis! I’m always excited to see buds forming, especially if I’ve never grown that strain before :wink:

5 Likes