Quantum Board Grow Room

Thats good news. Its never to early to have trichomes develop. That means you plants are healthy and growing at an accelerated rate. I didn’t write down when mine started, but its seems like 3 to 4 weeks into flower. I just watch for them on the top, so they could have been there and I didn’t notice.

Nice Job. Looks like the QBs are paying off already.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever noticed them this early before. Hmm. I think these lights are paying off.

2 Likes

I do remember that they showed pistils after only 5 days on both grows. I’m reading that most people in dirt are going to 1 and a half to 2 weeks.

And don’t be scared to lower your lights as close as possible. On the first grow I had mine at 6 to 8 inches above the tops, and got HUGH! buds. 2nd grow I had them at 8 to 12 and the buds wheren’t as big.

Can you guess which one is which?

@MattyBear @Donaldj @BIGE @dbrn32

13 Likes

i’d have to take a few passes on each to really tell all…lol
so pass it over here!
both look great @MAXHeadRoom

4 Likes

I guess I should have put a lighter in there for size comparison, but the ones on the left are bigger than a Bic lighter

2 Likes

Ya, may be earlier than normal but don’t see it as a problem at all.

2 Likes

I was waiting for the stretch to stop and then lower the lights gradually down. Thanks for the tip

2 Likes

On the first grow, I had them at 6in to prevent any stretch. It sure did work because I only had a 2-3in stretch. The second grow I had them at 12in and got a 6in stretch. I just like tight spacing in between nodes. I hated those pictures of stringy plants with 6 to 8in in between buds, and I didn’t want my plants to look like that. And sure enough I ended up with tight plants

Its just a personal preference. Thats all. :sunglasses:

But I won the Dec BOM so I guess I’m not alone.:trophy:

I do want to grow one with just one gigantic main cola. Just because.

10 Likes

I hear you! I’m not a fan of stretchy plants with a lot of node spacing either. The nodes are tight and stretch should be almost over soon!

6 Likes

She’s so cute!

1 Like

I raised up the auto to see how she will adjust.

8 Likes

Here’s how she’s looking 2 weeks into flower

16 Likes

And I just dropped these beans! It’s gonna force me to go to my hydro shop and pick up some Promix and more fabric pots

One of each. @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Hogmaster little contest and all their beans they have going made me do it!!! Lol

12 Likes

That girl has so much new growth it looks like you put a whole different plant inside of the old one lol!

You close to dropping the fixture again?

2 Likes

Just dropped it down to 13.5” from the closest top

2 Likes

Looking good my man

1 Like

Rock on with it brother!

1 Like

I think I’m gonna have to defoliate some more! Tucking isn’t working anymore lol. They just find their way back up top and keep blocking the lower buds. So greedy!

2 Likes

Do it do it did all my plants today except the one OG Kush. But I trimmed one OG Kush for the last time today and all autos. They look pretty good and should bounce back and explode.

2 Likes

Are you following a certain schedule or just taking them as necessary? I did youbpost pics yet!? I’m especially medicated today lol