Quantum Board Grow Room

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

I’ve got a run of clones just started then one more round of clones then if I can remember I will try this with some reg seeds. I’m liking what I’ve seen so far and am with you, how would this do in hydro :+1:

6 Likes

IMHO, I think it would work good. The only thing I can think of and maybe this is just something that I’m not doing right, seems like it takes forever to get the going, (compared to coco). But once they hit flower stretch, I think they will explode just the same. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Beautiful fat girl

3 Likes

Don’t forget to vote in the Strain of the Month Contests!!

9 Likes
9 Likes
10 Likes

So I am going to change the strains for next round. I was going to do a bunch of regular seeds, but I just ordered all 5 of ILGMs new strains so I think I’ll run them next round and save the regulars for the run after that :rofl::rofl: My plans are always changing lol

13 Likes

I share your frustration with this. :joy: never enough space, or light. Always squeezing something in somewhere…

10 Likes

My old setup I would have been able to run them all, but being reduced to a 2x4 tent has its limitations

9 Likes

Any of my u boys know where I can get a couple.seeds of Maui waui for my wife to try. I have Sebring a but it’s the messed up batch supposed to be fem seeds first 3 I planted were all 3 makes throwing balls so no more of them lol. Just flat out Maui waui fem if possible lol

3 Likes

I might be out of those, but let me check. @Mark0427

3 Likes

I think I’m down to one MW seed IIRC. I’ll have to check the stash

3 Likes

Couple pics for this Thursday. These Gold Leafs are really impressing me. Rest are all looking pretty solid as well :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

Gold Leaf 1…

Gold Leaf 2…

And the Cherry Pie is starting to fill in…

30 Likes

Absolutely beautiful tent you have there. Them lovely buds are fattening up :love_you_gesture::facepunch::+1:

8 Likes

Yup, those are looking really nice.

8 Likes

Beautiful girls and can’t wait 2 c the new ilgm girls under your belt

6 Likes

Love the stretch!

8 Likes

Wife’s dying to try it and these Sebring did me no good lol. Besides I’m hearing it could be aloha og genes also not just Maui

4 Likes

I have a couple @Mark0427 if one of these guys can fix us up some how :grin:

3 Likes