Quantum Board Grow Room

Dude, what is the plant at the bottom right? Those buds like like buds on buds?! Can you share a photo that’s closer up on one of those?

Everything looks amazing man.

2 Likes

Those are Sour Diesel. They did foxtail on me, but they are thick and dense foxtails for the most part. I’ll post up a pic in a little bit :v:

4 Likes

foxtail. theres always a new term and some amazing cannabis brings. Can i assist in influencing a plant to foxtail?

1 Like

Noooo! we dont want foxtailling.

1 Like

it seems good to have nugs on nugs… what am i missing

1 Like
1 Like

some foxtailing is worse than others. @MattyBear doesnt seem to be detrimental to the overall grow

1 Like

Yeah just did a little reading, some is genetic which is fine, but some is due to stress which isn’t so good. Either way, this grow looks gorgeous!

2 Likes

yes correct! the main problem is when your trying to finish off a cola and the foxtailing keeps preventing closing the deal.

1 Like

These foxtails could be due to a bit of genetics and environment. The buds are dense, but it does impact the overall bag appeal negatively IMO. They smell better than the other plants in there though, which is saying a lot because the Black Dog and DTB plants smell outstanding :wink::v:

4 Likes

I’m over the entire “jarability” topic. If it’s good bud, it’s good bud.

3 Likes

yes but we are perfectionists and want the most holy smoke EVER to show off to the forum!

1 Like

Here’s my Scrog in the other tent. Cindy is entirely under the Scrog and DTB and Fire OG are partially under the Scrog. I put a DTB clone in here this week too to fill the empty space in the front left of the tent

14 Likes

@MattyBear looks great ! . I was just gifted a Polar Bear clone today that I’m going to try and scrog along with 2 Gold Leaf . I just drooled on my laptop looking at yours .

4 Likes

Gorgeous girls @MattyBear! Got drool all over my phone! Lol :drooling_face:

1 Like

Thanks fellas! Hey @Seeddog, do you have any info on the Polar Bear strain?

Yes @MattyBear 50 indica 50 sativa I think it said was from Bear OG and White OG , smells from lemon - pinesol , night time smoke . Very dark colored leaves and buds on one of 3 plants that I saw . Friend was going to throw it out . He had others he was tossing out but I like the way it smoked and the dark color was neat .

1 Like

looking great @MattyBear

2 Likes

One mans trash is another mans treasure!

3 Likes

Awesome job @MattyBear

2 Likes