Quantum Board 288 Grow Journal Thanks dbrn32

Thank you all for your help and support. It’s been a lot of preparation and support :wink:
I have selected the better strains from Previous run.

1. Candyland cut 2) Blood Diamond cut
  2. Animal Cookies cut? 4) Flaco cut, friends breed 5) Cherry Cookies? From bag seed 6) Mystery girl played and breeded unknown bag seed 7) Thin Mint Cookies? Not sure if it’s the real deal. These are same plants that were under my first qb 120 build. Finally pushing forward.
    10x10 gorilla grow tent, 1200 btu dual hose ac that can dehumidify 110 pints per day I believe, #5 fabric pots on 16 inch saucers, using promix hp and trying cyco nutrients line up, got to use it got amazing deal. I try to go by vpd chart but I cannot get my humidity up enough? Stay tuned, any suggestions or questions please contribute, this my first journal. Will try to update weekly. Still in veg, hope to flip very soon.
11 Likes

Still working on dialing things in, no scrubber yet or exhaust but temps seem to be getting where I want, 82 degrees or so, not bad for 103 outside.

Will update girls very soon. :v:

4 Likes

Haha he’s talking me through the purchases for a 100~ build now! Hopefully im following in your footsteps. Love the new board. Good luck on this grow. Im watching… :eyes:

2 Likes

You are in good hands…I kind of stumbled into it all and his quick responses, suggestions and info were instrumental in my decision to move forward. Have fun, I know I am.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 and @MAXHeadRoom helped me with mine. They work wonders bro. Just got my first harvest last week. 0b20ed819f7f6517c67cfda65410e7d204591c11_1_666x500

@dbrn32 is the Light Wizard

14 Likes

That’s a nice secondary use for your SCROG. Good job!

I went with strips for my build and like you am a happy camper.

9 Likes

Holy shit! How much weed you got there???

5 Likes

Looks like you’ve got room on point! Dig the lights obviously. I’ll be on watching.

5 Likes

Not sure yet. Harvested friday so I’ll know this weekend.

6 Likes

Inquiring minds have GOT to know. Looks damn fine to me

3 Likes

Wow that is an awesome build…:ok_hand:…and even better harvest to go with it. Huge spear there, going hunting…lol. I’m jelly, if all goes well I be there soon. Not much to update atm, girls in veg until I clone, my mother’s need replacing. Been busy with work and all but hope to flip as soon as cubes come in, will update girls later on once they wake up :grin:

2 Likes

Getting ready to water, and hopefully flower within next few days.700 ppm this feed, ph at 6.3, mixing and air pump running for 30 or so minutes. Anyone try 24 hours of darkness before flip?

2 Likes

Thats the candyland.

3 Likes

Blood Diamond

3 Likes

Flaco

3 Likes

So far so good I’m liking the lights. The girls do drink more often then with hps in my opinion, has anyone noticed that difference from hps to led?

1 Like

Ya pretty normal. Usually hear stuff like more complete light spectrum or vpd related stuff. They will probably be looking for a little heavier feeding before too long too.

The 24 hours dark can help you get pistils a little quicker on barely mature plants. But it seems experiences vary a little. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone hurt their crop doing it though.

1 Like

I have been kicking up feeding, and will be at 1000ppm here soon. Any good suggestions on fans, I’m looking at hyper fan stealth ones, and air box 2 stealth carbon filter. I like to put ona gel in exhaust lines when exhausting outside and this seems to be a good fit. I’m trying hybred type tent to use passive cooling or ac depending on plant stage and outer weather condition. Hope to get input on fans and experience from other tent growers, or anyone who can chime in. Can’t wait to flip soon.

1 Like

I have a standard hyper fan, works good. Otherwise that’s about all I can offer there. Looks like ac infinity has sone offerings as well. If you’re looking for something quiet and efficient those two are probably where it’s at.

As far as the scent control goes, have you looked into any of the uv stuff? They make them that fit inline with duct and supposedly works very well.

1 Like