QB132 V2 Quantum Boards - V2 4000K

I am not sure how to compare. Is the 4000k still better?

1 Like

@dbrn32 Ok case closed. Although I have been growing with that Vipar for 3 years with success, The 4000K will be much better. Lol. Thanks pal.

1 Like

Whats the ““R spec”” board they are dropping on may 14?

1 Like

I think same board thats on 550 r spec. Like a 288v2 with 660nm.

1 Like

One driver moved

Two drivers moved

Two left to go. Temps have dropped already :grinning:Once I have all four done I can get the driver holder finished, get the wires secured and hang in the hallway outside the room.

3 Likes

I have all four done. Back is killing me. I am going to take a break then move the timer power cord outside the tent and get it shut up again and see what the temps do.

1 Like

I do not have the perfect location yet for the drivers. When I do it should help more. right now they are outside te bedroom door. So in reality the tent carbon filter exhaust fan sucks air in through the tent vents which suck air in through the door where the drivers are now.

The tent was 92° when I came home today, 5 hrs on, and now with the tent closed as I normally have it it is running 86° and dropping sometimes to 85-84°. It has been 3 or so hrs since I have had all the drivers out of the tent so I am quite happy so far. I think with better driver placement I can drop another couple degrees. If I can stay in the 80’s for the summer when it is 115° outside I will be very happy.

Thanks to all who helped me with the techs for moving of the drivers :+1:

3 Likes