QB Newbie Learn As We Grow

Hope you have a few sets of trimmers laying around. Gonna be one busy sticky lady… :heart_eyes: the one in the middle to the right looks JUUUUUUST about done.

The middle right girl is CK, she’s just started showing cloudy. The right front is the PC, she started showing red hairs early and she’s also the cloudiest now. The girls were all flipped about 5 1/2 weeks ago, so we’ve still got a few weeks. I’ll be starting their flush probably after this week or so. Depends on trichs.

My peeps will be helping with the harvest and trim. Gotta make them work for it LOL

That’s what I use with Gnatnix (both available on Amazon) and it does the trick.
Just to be on the safe side, I am adding clove oil with spring water and Dr Bronner’s Pure Castile Soap as an emulsifier to help with the dilution/ spraying. Do it with the lights off to prevent damage.

Ya, I always get free shipping. $45 for three? Must be some high grade!

Well, here’s the OG Kush I started about a month ago. They look great. Considering a couple supplemental Quantum LED bar boards to fill in the gaps.
Here’s a couple pictures.
And I was wondering when the best time to top them is?
Also, a link to LST would be great. Never done it, and starting with this batch.
Also, I started seeing some fungus gnats. Gnatnix, and cinnamon on the soil.
Seems to have worked well. More Gnatnix coming today.

I did a lot of research about LST and Scrog. Search the forum and read what others have done. There are many ways to get to the same result. It’s just a matter of what works best for you. I’m still working to get my Scrog to my liking. Try this link for starters http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/pruning/

Yesterday was 6 weeks since flip. Girls are filling in nicely, showing more of that snowy white stuff :heart_eyes: The gnat-nix is doing it’s job and the number are next to none now. Trichs are still cloudy, no amber yet.

Pineapple Chunk, she’s a beauty

Granddaddy is starting to show her purples

Cookies Kush

Those look so good! I love your grow!

Its beginning to look alot like xmas… frosty af! :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5: Keep it up Ma

Those are beautiful!

Swwweeeet! Like to stick my nose near them BEAUTIES!!!

Today is 7 weeks since flip. The girls are doing great. I’ll be starting their 2 week flush soon, hoping to harvest in the next 2-3 weeks.

GDP

Sooo pretty is like a weed dick forest.

Quantum board bud madness!

Just they way I like them. :grin:

These boards have exceeded my expectations. Best decision ever!

Change of plans for my next grow. Looks like I’ll be gifted 4 Marionberry Kush clones in a few weeks. I’ll grow those and drop 2 seeds of something else. I have a few Black Sugar seeds and those are calling my name now. :thinking:

Me too! Blows away anything out there.

Girls are showing random amber trich heads here and there. I’ve started their 2 week flush. They’re right on schedule. :sunglasses:
GDP

Pineapple Chunk

Nice! Super frosty! :yum: You must be staying on top of the pH and nutes!