QB 132 DIY build. In progress Join in follow along

Thank-you so much for your response as well as your plans…Appreciate the photos. Yours are loaded aey? I don’t think Hubby wants to try to make one himself though…We also live in Michigan. Its a small world…Happy Growing…

1 Like

@Jbum Thanks for the topic! I built my own qb x4 132 for my 2x4x5. I made my own frame from angled aluminum and just bout to wire it, waiting for the power supply to come in 2 days! ill start growing my stuff then. It will be my first grow ive read all that i can around this forum and feel pretty confident. Got everything on deck . When i start a journal i will put all the stuff down but for now… Thank you @Jbum your a god at this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks brother but I could not have done this without the support from here and especially @dbrn32. Tag me in your post and good luck my friend!

3 Likes

Deff will tag some of you because I’ll need help for sure ! Yeah @dbrn32 is a smarty! I have been reading and following his comments and posts as well the guy is a genius for sure . I learned from all to be honest but your topic just puts everything together so well and it’s east to read and understand.

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Got my lights connected finally today! I am about to put the seeds with tail in the peat pellet . 2/3 are good . One seed didn’t germinate so far . using the soak in shot glass and to paper towel

Hi T why not start a new journal so all can follow and any problems the forum will guide you just in case !
Happy grow :seedling:

1 Like

Will do I just have been super busy with work working 70 hour weeks but I’ll deff get started when I get home

1 Like