Putting together my setup

So far here is what I’ve got. Can anyone think of anything I need before I start my grow when it comes to equipment? Besides fans.

1 Like

That’s all decent stuff. Be sure to have pH and PPM meters too.

4 Likes

Something to grow in and with. Vessel and medium

2 Likes

You will also need at least 4 6” fans and at least 1 6-8” fan hitting your led sinkers to keep top cool.
Happy growing and good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you I didn’t think about having a fan on the LED. Learning as I go pretty much.

1 Like

I’ve been using this. Very happy with it so far

https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-Conductivity-Multi-Parameter-Replaceable/dp/B01ENFOIKA

4 Likes

Using Bush doctor coco + perlite mix and ff trio for nutes. I’m using 4gal pots right now but I’m ordering some bigger fabric ones

1 Like

Welcome and sounding good brother can u upload pics plz

1 Like

I paid £30 for my tent lol

Along with vessels, you’ll want drip trays

1 Like

Is that mainly just to test runoff?

Yes it is

1 Like

I dont gave everything in my tent yet. Everything in boxes for now until my bags come in the mail. These are my outdoor girls though. 2 Wedding Cake, 2 Girl Scout Cookies XTRM, 1 Cherry Pie

2 Likes

Looking good👍

1 Like

Should consider controller 67 from AC infinity. It’s an upgrade from their standard panel, WiFi and app couple other features. A tower fan or clip fans to circulate air inside tent. Search LST clips on amazon. Plant ties will be useful. Don’t get the twisty tie type get the silicone padded ones. You’ll want trimming tools as well curing jars a small humidifier will likely help you, inkbird controllers for stuff like humidifier and an portable AC if your conditions are hot. If edibles are your thing you might wanna look into an infuser. I have an infuzium 420 and it works great. Can do 4 cups of oil per batch.
Airpots are spendy but I was underwhelmed with the root structure in my first grow (cloth pots), and read that airpots are better. Bought some, using them 1st time now. My plants are just as big as the ones in my 5gallon cloth pot and I am using 3.5 gallon airpots. Excited to see roots afterwords.

2 Likes

No. It’s helpful in that yes but it exists to keep any nasty bacteria that may form in the moist and unaired space between the floor and your pot from seeping into the fabric of your tent interior. Plant risers are helpful also.

Nice grow mate , these folk will set ya right for gear @Docnraq doing my first grow with airpots, started at 3gal , I was amazed, had to cut a good 2 inches off all round n it was like cutting sponge , then into 19ltres . Yea I love em , bit of a pain to water but all the little tricks make it a bit easier, going to do a photo and an auto outdoor in the big 52ltr this coming summer

1 Like

Man all he needs is a solo cup and a good teacher. Ive seen solo.cups be grown bigger than 7 gallon fab pots lol. I think ur pretty much covered as long as u have that ph and tds meters on order. Just a descent medium and nute line and some good genetics

2 Likes

Right on. That’s what I’ve got so far. I learn a ridiculous amount of info from this forum. I love it

2 Likes

Awesome place to hang out meet some cool ppl and there r guys and girls from all over on here :laughing:

1 Like