Putting a plant in low stress training with a twist!

Ok, Here is some pictures…
The first ones are the Northern Lights…
One of them is going to be harvested tomorrow morning…One more in another week…
Here they are up close…Yummy!

Here are the two NL’s almost ready…

This is the Gold Leafs and there LST is going strong…When the Northern lights are taken out…I will bend the entire plant over that area so it doesn’t grow too tall but have it grow out!!

Here is another Gold Leaf ready to bend some more!!

Here is our security cat…Mr. Bear!!

Peace

9 Likes

This is my security cat, if he decides to get updates

5 Likes

Cute chubby…is it a he? Looks like it…Boys like to lay spread eagled the most…I have 10 cats…Yup 10…Hey I got 10 because I have them in different schedules watching…No I just love my kitties…They are all orphans rescued off the street…The girls like to lay like a chicken does…The boys like to lay with legs out stretched…Lol
Peace…

1 Like

Yeah that’s Rocky my boy clown. I’ve got 7 rescue cats and 3 rescue dogs. Love them all. Happy to hear you’re helping out the kitties in your area.
We All need love!:v:

2 Likes

Hello, Everybody, We harvested our Northern Lights and Wow, The quality is awesome…It has a kind of Euphoria high that has developed some great conversations about life and God…Hee hee
Well after they were removed the Gold Leaf has taken off!

I mean that !! These are Mammoth plants…
Here is a picture of what I could contain in the camera…The 3 are lined up from front to back…Largest in the middle…

The LST has developed some outstanding branches and extreme oversized stems…
I have no doubt these 3 plants will produce much quantity…Lol

If you could see the stem on the largest plant I did the most LST to, you would freak…
I kid you NOT, the stem at base is 6.5" in diameter…A little banzai my Grasshopper…No doubt!!

Here is a picture I could barely manage to get through all the foliage I had to climb through to get in there to take this pic…It is so plush and full from bottom to top…
Here it is…

I am NOT lying…It IS 6.5" Diameter…The picture does no justice…I should have put something familiar next to it…

Anyway 2-3 months yet to go and look how plush and thick and lush she is!!!

Thanks guys for the AWESOME seeds…!! :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

You’ve got a tree! Awesome Grow!

1 Like

Well no pictures, but the grow is awesome, however there has been a small set back…
We here in California have a real problem with Spider Mites red spotted kind…
I have kept the plant clean, it almost feels like an over night attack…

I walked in to admire the beautiful plants and saw little spots all fricken over the place…I screamed…“NO!”
So I got out my arsenal of spray formulas I used last year…
I cooked some Habeneros and made my solution and began the spraying…
Only problem I am having is: It is so bushy I can’t access a lot of areas…
So after some talk with my hubby, decided to do some early cutting…
I removed all the lower branches, which by the way the next time I grow I will keep the lower branches to a minimum height from the base by at least a foot.
So I killed over 90% of them, but, I will need to go to the store and get another pound of peppers to complete it…
I am now 2-3 weeks in the bloom stage and they are getting stinky and filling in nicely…
I ordered some Doctor Doom, but I will ont use it since I am so close to the end…I have about 2 months left(maybe)
Anyway, I wanted you all to know…This is a learning experience for me…
The LST I have done has produced a 7" Trunk on one plant…It is massive!!
It has different growing levels on it of the buds…Some of the branches have nice buds growing but the ones at the top are barely showing pistils…It is very interesting…I have never seen this before…The buds usually grow on the plants all at the same rate…
It is exciting and as I keep these F%#king bugs off of it then It will be worth it…
So I will show pictures at the end when I harvest it, and show the branches and how it grew…I only wish I had a bigger green house as it is these 3 plants in a row are completely filling 7/8’s of the green house…
The green house is 7’x12’x7’ and the plants take up 6.5’x7’x10’ …Basically you have at least 2 feet when you walk in and then it is bush…
So with my lower cutting and thinning there it is easier to access the lower leaves and spray up to get the bottoms of the leaves…
Thanks

2 Likes

You ever notice how mites will attack more at the time or cycle of the plant when it nears blooming than when it is in earlier stages of vegetation…
Does anybody notice that? Or had experience with that…
Remember I am growing outdoors in a green house and it is NOT sealed up…No way to do that…
Thanks

2 Likes

Ok so I got the mites under control plus the nights are getting colder and they don’t like the cold so the weather is helping…
I did see a few very few that had any life in them…mostly dead ones though…
Anyway we are so close to harvesting them I don’t want to spray anymore, so I figure the day before harvest spraying water on branches to wash any off and the dead ones too with clean water…Then the next day harvest them.

Here is some pics of them:
This is of two plants which are almost ready…
As you can see I have to tie them up as the weight of those buds is extreme and they hang down if I don’t…

This one is massive in it’s girth…

This one plant is slowly coming around, you can see the Trichomes spreading out below…

I cannot get my hand around this plants colas…I anticipate some thick sticky buds…

Thanks peace out…

4 Likes

Hi can you tag me with any tips on low stress training

1 Like

The plants are harvested…6 Months after planting…

However one plant is slower developing than the rest of the plant…I harvested 2 out of 3 as this one is still growing pistils…
I think something interrupted it’s growth of buds…because some branches were ready to harvest a couple branches are still developing buds…Very strange…
So these are a few pics of the buds after trimming to dry…

3 Likes

Very nice!!

@kelliehu … I’m with @Ryan36 …can you also tag me with LST tips? How did you go @Ryan36 ?