Put into flower after 3 weeks. (Photoperoid)

This is 10 inches at tallest

this is 18 inches

1 Like

You just have to have room because they’re big around.

1 Like

24 plants vegged for 3 weeks. Just so you can see. I tagged you into my grow journal.

@Dro3420…and welcome my friend, your plants look good!

3 Likes

2 weeks since flip.

4 Likes

If you have alot of plants I see how it works but with only 1 plant which I thought he said it wouldn’t be much harvest. :grin: We all have things we do differently just try things and figure out what works best for you. Happy growing. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Amazon66…yep I’m just showing what I’m doing…not even sure if it’s working.

1 Like

Looks like it is what are you in a tent or grow room

@Amazon66…they call it a super room…lol…9x9 tent.

2 Likes

Aren’t you growing SOG, sea of green?

Yes…I’m trying :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Amazon66 loves them PJ’s…

1 Like

When I saw that pic come up I thought, crap, same pj pants as in other pic and always no shoes. Actually I grab whatever I come to 1st usually off table where I’m folding. :laughing: I knew you would notice cause you notice everything. :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Dro3420 , I’ve been reading people’s journals . In the hydroponic section , where they talk about lights . The amount of light that you give or don’t give the plant will either make the plant stretch ( look for light ) or grow tight ( not much gaps between nodes ) , I could be wrong with how I have interpreted the information . Good luck with your grow .

2 Likes

If you ask @dbrn32 about lights , they’ll be able to let you know what’s what ! You may need to give them information on what and how your doing what you’re doing .

1 Like

Your plants should grow fine if you’re setup properly. In my experience running 12/12 from seed usually extends the amount of time it takes for plants to mature. And the reduced light hours requires an exceptional amount of light intensity to offset.