Put into flower after 3 weeks. (Photoperoid)

when u do sog 12/12 from baby. How tall do indica and sativas usually get???

First welcome to the forum . Indica plants may get as tall as 6feet /180 cm . And sativa plants 6 feet /180cm at there shortest. I have seen a plant 12+ feet / 350 cm tall . Now that said . You can manipulate that with light , plant training and other techniques . Good luck with your grow

3 Likes

I grow with a 12/12 from start to finish. They can reach 75” tall. Indoors of course. :+1:

1 Like

If they got that big in 3 weeks imagine what they’ll look like in 3 more months… that’s a week of transition and another 8-10 weeks of flower… You’ll have 2-3’ plants on your hands. Good luck

2 Likes

Thank you

At what point do they stop growi g bigger and focus on buds usually???

At what week do they usually stop getting bigger and just focus on buds usually???

That would be the so called “stretch”… Peats into that, hes always talking about when the stretch is over or just starting their stretch. I’m not gonna lay knowledge down I just grow weeds…but word around the block is about the 5/6 week mark but SOO dependant on the strain…

1 Like

The say I run my system they will continue to grow till around 1 month left. Only because I use a 12/12 from start to finish. Many run 18/6 then flip to 12/12. So someone with that experience will need to chime in.

What day you all? @MattyBear, @PurpNGold74, @dbrn32 and anyone else.

2 Likes

No bro u answered it perfectly. thank you

1 Like

Usually about 3 weeks or so of growing after flip to 12/12 from mature plants.

3 Likes

Thks bro. Appreciate all the knowledge i can get…

1 Like

Did he say he flipped after 3 weeks so what does that do?

Was woundering if u put a lady into flower as a baby. How tall they usually get. Growing in a real tight space. Tryi g to control height…

1 Like

When you go into flower your plant should double in size. How many plants do have,?

How tall can they grow? Also post below was also to you

Do you know how to low stress train so your plant doesn’t get as tall as fast cause you need as many bud sights as possible going into flower cause that’s how many buds you’ll get. Do you have space they can get fat?:blush:

1 Like

Yes doing that now. Just also figured they wouldnt grow nealy as tall by putting them into flower right away???

1 Like

@Kan72 You say u can manipulate that with light??? How? Do u mean by putting them into flower earlier???

1 Like

I’m almost 10 weeks of veg cause I want big plant and with training 1 to 2 ft tall. I’m flipping next week. I’ll send you a pic. My husband said a friend put one in flowering at 3 to 4 weeks and it grew 1 huge bud so if you want smoke fast I guess you can do it. :blush:

2 Likes