Purpose Built shed 2017

Well my poor ladies have been having a rough go with high barely hitting 60f and lows in the high 40’s I would rush to get them in new space but

That one DWC unit has ladies in it filling they’re current 4’x4’ space to the brim I couldn’t fit her through a door if I tried

6 Likes

Picked up Dri core flooring for my grow room since was grabbing another bag of insulation this morning only about r-3 but does cut down on noise and vibration transfer and prevent drafts and air light leaks under my shed and only using in 65sqft area so not too costly. Was waiting to see if my Uncle was going to call but will get slogging away after my coffee now sun is out

1 Like

Floor done poly and insulation done
Res change tonight on the 21 gal
150ml micro
300ml bloom
100ml terpinator
4tsp monster bloom
target ppm is 1400-1600
target ph 5.8

2 Likes

rootmass is much larger than I expected in my 21gal on first fill res takes around 15gal to fill now lol too tall now to lift ladies enough to get true measure but displacement says enough. ppm 1700 cold has slowed them so much very hard to judge how much longer they will take on about week 8 but look like they are week 5 or so

Maynard fan! I take it lol the pot is one of my favorites and I will never get tired of hearing sober or most of anything else Tool!

I have every Tool song plus Perfect Circle and Puscifer
Maynard is a pretty diverse artist also a big Sound Garden Chris Cornell fan
depends on my mood I listen to everything from Enya to Slipknot lmao but rarely a day goes by that I don’t play a Maynard song

4 Likes

Balmy -16 with -23 wind chill good thing I will be working indoors need to build some shelves for my ladies today and map out my grow cabinets lighting and venting plan I really like how my boxed ceiling works in my current grow box. Air is pulled around my lights into filter though it may be too efficient since my temps are still far too cool debating going inverse down draft system though in the space with so little heat loss and 400w bulbs my filter could literally be placed anywhere and run room as a a sealed room? With simple vent holes in tops of cabinets I am going to have to ponder this for a few?I have multiple options and have to factor heat control in summer since I don’t want to run AC if avoidable

2 Likes

Let me explain my thinking some I want this to be my space to grow or years to come which means I am attempting to do everything perfect first time. Space has to be able to deal with temps ranging from -38 to plus 38 using minimal power with low heat signature insulation works both ways keeps heat in and out when it’s hot outside I want whole room on single exhaust no heater needed and running on no more than 700w including pump and fan

5 Likes

I love the two thoughts!

Do it right or not at all…

Less is more…

1 Like

It’s also spend once thinking I could go around in circles having to readjust sinking in resources only to have to do it again in order to get it right

here is the thought

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Here I thought I was the only one. I would love to get to see any of his bands in concert. Definitely at the top of my bucket list.

Holy counter productive day my dad showed up shortly after I started outside so that turned into a tour then mother in law and uncle so I spent bulk of day drinking beer and talking growing as well as hot boxing my house lmao. My uncle came bearing gifts liked my Purple Kush so much he brought me new seeds so will be planting another mother shortly he also took 2oz off my hands as usual asking me if I can give him more

5 Likes

It was fun since not very often you get 3 growers in the same room talking openly about their systems plants smoking each others weed lmao think that was a 1/4oz get together easily enough. Quite fun though talking merits of this light to that when to cut N before cloning training my dad is very set in his ways my uncle is very new to growing so got chance to pick both our minds at once and laugh at us chatter PAR lux ppm ph levels

5 Likes

@Donaldj you’ll appreciate this I remember seeing tool back in 92-93 at a place that held maybe 150 people it was by far the best show ever seen seen them 15 times now last time I flew and flew back on Southwest airlines flight from Chicago September 10, 2001 seeing them in Chicago on the ninth flew out there just for the show also grew up in the same town is Danny the drummer in Paola

1 Like
3 Likes

The slayer video they just announced they’re going on tour didn’t know if you were into them as well but they should be hopefully coming to a city near you as well

1 Like

my fave album from slayer is South of Heaven lmao who new couple vids would draw out metal heads. I get social anxiety so concerts would be hard go for me need to drink to manage bigger crowds

3 Likes

Yeah that’s not good Smoking helps me with that I nearly have to use edibles as well

3 Likes

Alcohol runs in the blood so I don’t like putting that stuff in my body anymore gives me a bad habit I will stick with my Joe boo

2 Likes

I rarely drink but family visiting a little social lube helps keep everyone social and since too much weed leads to brain crash beer kept things some what level

1 Like