Purpose Built shed 2017

I’m sorry I have just found this and this is amazing!!! I promise I won’t leave any more comments or likes but I can’t stop reading. Thank you for letting me know @Covertgrower can I ask if you might know anyone on here that would be knowledgeable in the building of outdoor grow rooms I’m really looking for advice on what to do on my floor. I am going to try to tag my

I have been trying to utilize this to get advice and information as to do this correctly the first time. But I really need to keep the smell down outside of the room to maybe where the neighbors think I’m just burning a fatty in the evening. I have a ton of ideas but I am new to the online thing and I am struggling to learn proper etiquette and I had overtaken @pptrsha1 thread and for that I am truly sorry I never meant to do that but I see how I was an a-hole because I had right. I’m truly enveious of your horticulture gift and I enjoy seeing how everyone helps out or fellow mankind but I must learn when to shut my mouth… like now

Thank you @Covertgrower

3 Likes