Purple/ Yellow leaves during late flower is normal?

Growers choice at this stage and agree with @Graysin on getting the clippers ready :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone !

1 Like

Yep growers choice at this point. I would’ve chopped it.

1 Like

My alien treatz (black mac x runtz ) is doing this week 7 day 1 of flush. Pls help guys idk whats wrong i feed organic gaia green and everything was smooth till ab a week ago i slowed down on watering and all that. Began to droop and its own lower major fan leaves are dying and falling off. Seems like it’s not light burn or nutes but some form of over watering.

Welcome to the forum.

Your plant looks fine. It is normal for a plant to start shedding its lower leaves as it matures. You may be seeing purple, black, or orange leaves among the upper leaves in the coming weeks.

Your plant would benefit from more light.

Are you monitoring and managing pH and PPM? If not, it will help you maximize your grows for yield and avoid problems with plant health in the future.

Thank you, I am using an ax infinity tent and monitoring my lux i adjusted my ph lower for the lockout etc. how much longer should i flower? this is a sativa plant so i’m not sure how much bigger she’ll get still white hairs and white trichs it’s currently week 7 day 3 of flower and flush began 5 days ago.