Purple thai harvest

Smells like chocolate. The yield on this girl has to be close to a kilo. The downside; the trimming looks like it will take days…
Order placed on ILGM for the next run and I can’t wait. Next 10 fem chemdawg and the purple mixpack. I’m still hoping to reveg the thai and keep her genes alive. Fingers crossed! Thanks to the ilgm team!

16 Likes

Nice haul you have there. Want to share?
:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Absolutely! Thanks sir

1 Like

11 Likes

10 Likes

Damn nice and fat

2 Likes

Gorgeous colouring. Good luck with the resurrection. :+1::v:

1 Like

Nice to get over the finish line with an outdoor grow (I assume). Gorgeous colors!

2 Likes

You have no idea. Lol… This one was started in March and took soo long. I didn’t think she would ever finish. I don’t know how good it will be. They claim it’s an uplifting energetic type buzz, like morning coffee. That’d be nice

3 Likes

Looks like its gonna be tasty! Nice gro!

1 Like

Smokin! Hey are you in Canada?! Cuz I’d love it if you could mail me a gram or 2 of that! Better yet… clones!
Good luck with the mom!

1 Like

Well you know the proof is in the pudding, twist one up!

I’m in us but I’ll mail you one bro I dgaf. Lol

1 Like

How do I get you my address lol

This Purple Thai reminded me of what my best friend sent from Oregon many years ago. It was from British Colombia and we nicked named it the Purple Sticky Stuff. It had a nice purple hue to the bud.

2 Likes

Will I get banned giving email?

More than likely yes. We are not allowed contact with each other outside writing posts on the forum.

It’s definitely sticky. Your fingers stick together breaking it. I’ve thought it actually could be chocolate thai. I thought that was pretty rare to see. I don’t know if my buddy was walking around with a bag seed (how?) Or the weed Gods just smiled and said “bling” you’ll be thai… lol. It’s wild. Not complaining though

She is definitely sexy looking. My Blue Dream was so sticky it was hard to wash off the fingers so i know what you mean. Well I sucked as much goodness off my fingers that I could before washing my hands.

1 Like

That seems unreasonable and kinda silly?