Purple thai beauty from a buddy's hermie bag seed

Every plant has its day! If you feel it needs more time, let it live a little longer. Do a ceremony or whatever and chop that shit down! Dignified death. Oh wait! You plan on resurrecting it! Perfect time of year, attach the electricrodes, wait for some lighting and BAM ! She’s alive!

Exactly. I’ll take the colas and give it a try. But nah you’re right it’s reached it’s lifecycles end. I do hope to resurrect it. That’d be ideal!

Is there a certain way I need to cut or harvest to reveg? I’ve never done that before. I have to try.

So far as I understand re veg, the best thing to do is save some vegitative growth if you can, leave some small popcorn buds and at least two nodes per branch. Make your cuts with sterile clippers! You don’t want to infect her. Spray her down with safers soap mixed as per instructions. Move the plant into your clean warm environment and turn your lights to gentle. Leave them on for 24 hour light cycle until you see some action! Won’t hurt to leave it like that for a week or so more. Once you have confirmed vegitatative growth revert lighting back to normal veg timing. Once you have enough material to take cuttings do so. You can then decide if you wish to re bud the mom, personally I would not as Frankenmoms are not normally as vigorous.
Any of you season end growers wanna chime in here and maybe add or correct, I’d be honored. Have fun and good luck. Cannabian out…

Hell yeah. Thanks. I just want to preserve the strain. That will be killer. I appreciate the info!

1 Like

I did exactly what you said. It was definitely time. We’re getting some real frost in a day or two as well. It’s like they know it’s time to wrap it up. I left a few small buds. I’ll bring it in and try it. All I need is the smallest little sprouts and it’s a Frankenstein moment. It’s alive! Thanks for the advice!

2 Likes

Good luck grass smoker! May the force be with you!