Purple stems. Faded new growth

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed – Gaza glue, from someone in the US.
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF – soil ffof/stepwell super soil
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths – just transplanted to 5 gallon fabric 4 days ago
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) ph. – 6.1, no nuts
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable – N/A
  • Indoor or Outdoor-- indoor
  • Light system–600 watt led
  • Temps; Day, Night Temp with that fan on/off goes to 22 degrees Celsius/ night 21
  • Humidity; Day, Night 40-65%
  • Ventilation system; tents open with 6" fan
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no AC or de-humidifier
  • Co2; Yes, No --No

I maybe wrong but that looks like nitrogen deficiency. So wait till a pro comments since I only grow in soil indoors.

1 Like

Raise your ph a bit - wanna be closer to 6.8. She’s not up taking any calcium

2 Likes

Possibly?

or a ph problem.

2 Likes

Oh really? Thought we were supposed to keep it between 6-6.5, definitely will raise it an see what happens, thanks.

1 Like

Bottom leaves are good.

Having a little variance never hurts as uptake of minerals will vary based on ph. I think you run 6.8 for a few day’s and you’ll see the change. 6.5 is probably ideal but I like having a bit higher since I’m in live soil. Good luck lemme know how it shakes out :+1:

2 Likes

You’re probably just a bit out of range for calcium not much. You caught it before necrosis set in. I’d def recalibrate your pen as well just to be on the safe side.

1 Like

Don’t worry about the purple stems, but the yellowing is nitrogen deficiency.

2 Likes

Using stepwell super soil. First time using it an hitting few bumps along the way. Ffof has not given any problems other then a little nutrient burn. Aim to have it jump between 6 and 6.5. That’s some great info, thanks for that.

1 Like

Agreeing with @Sirsmokesalot here bump your PH up by feeding some 6.8 and check your run off for both PH and TDS.
Once your PH is back up bounce it between 6.3-6.8 as you can see here you should still be absorbing nitrogen so I personally don’t think it’s a deficiency of anything I think you have rich soil and nute burn along with the PH issue.

You have to look really closely at this guide and its not a tell tale, doesn’t work all the time but best we can do for now.

How big is the pot, how old is the plant, what is the strain?

2 Likes

5 gallon, 4 months, gaza glue

1 Like

Test your runoff tds TDS asap… If it’s been 5 months in a soil grow with no nutes it is probably a deficiency (going back on what I said earlier but things change as you get more info)

Gaza glue? Can’t find it…

Gaza glue is from a guy in the US. Wont of heard of it for sure. Got transplanted into a 5 gallon of stepwell super soil a week and a half ago. Just did a flush on her yesterday but didnt take any readings cause it was slightly rushed.

Trying to go just soil no nutes

Have you flipped it?
You really shouldn’t be transplanting that late if you want to go soil only then @garrigan62 is the man to talk to I have his homemdae soil recipe.
Basically you need to plant in a MUCH bigger pot were talking 15+

I wanted to go soil only at fist to but decided it was cheaper and easier to grow 90% on soil and then just boost it at the end with a bit of dry nutes (bought 5lb bag for 80$ and use about 4 table spoons per 4 plant grow haha it will last me forever)

Also now I’m bouncing back that soil is probably super rich if you just transplanted it and caused it to burn a bit more so doubt it’s deficiency haha omg I’m all over the board here that’s why we need a TDS water in and a TDS run off readout.

Shes just in veg. Wanting her to be a mother plant.

Really that big of a pot?

Should I just through some water through her?

It will give you a TDS readout but yes PH it first.

If you only want it to be a mother that’s another story I Geuss… I don’t know much about keeping mothers and clones I would assume the best way to do that with no nutes is to cut clones and root them then put them in a fresh soil medium.
Your mothers root system is going to grow and grow and you will fit less and less soil in the pot as well as transplanting is hard on plants.

Not familiar with the super soil but super soils are usually really hot, fox farms ocean forest is hot enough that you need to use happy frog until the plant grows into the ffof so yeah…

Ohh so it’s a live soil… Hmmm
@garrigan62 is your man here he does teas and live soils and stuff.
But trying to find out what’s wrong with your plants I woild run some ph’d water and read your TDS.

1 Like