Purple stalk and yellow leaves with few brown spots

Well blueberry and amnesia autos have a dark purple stalk leaves are yellow and they just look sad. Using man made fertilizer with salt at 350 ppm. Ph 6:7 to 7. They took off like crazy then about 3 weeks into grow my autos started looking sick and yellow except one amnesia and she was ugly from the start and I was going to kill it but chose not to. She is nice looking now and my others are yellow with purple stalks. This is my first time with autos and I trimmed the water leaves on the 3 that look sick now and never trimmed the sick one ever. . The sick one has a dark green stalk and looks pretty good now except really short but she never had any leaves removed. I probably confused everyone on here but if I didn’t any help would be appreciated. Also I’m new to growing flowers indoors but have been growing soybeans and corn for 37 years feeding the world. Also room 3x6x5h 3-1000w led 4inch carbon in top then at opposite side bottom have hole with fan in it and 10 two liter generators for co2. 82-84 degrees on 70-74 off and lights 20 and 4 off.

Without a picture to look at and a complete support request form list of info, I can only hazard a guess.

But sounds like multiple issues… mostly a micro nutrient lockout… likely magnesium… either not enough in your fertilizer or pH is too high for it to be available…

3 x 1000W lights? From the wall, or that’s what the ad copy said?

Looks like you have goosed the plant metabolism to the max with light, temp, and CO2, but there ain’t enough/right food available to it to run at that speed…

Sort of like running a race engine too lean…

I don’t know how to send pictures lucky I can do this. So you must not think trimming off water leaves is bad for a auto. The weird thing is I started Bruce banner just female 3 weeks after autos. Same everything. Bruce is beautiful and going to out grow the others soon. And Bruce has had clones taken even.

Can you be a little more specific here? I’m also suggesting some pics would help. On my screen, bottom right there is a photo box, click on that and you should be prompted to browse for photos.

1 Like

This may help ya out.

Ok. What do you mean by your screen or page I can’t remember what you put. I can handle taking pictures I just don’t know how to put on here. And I can’t be more special because I read your not supposed to advertise company’s so I didn’t want to name the fertilizer I used. And I still haven’t gotten a answer about trimming leaves from autos. Thank you.

My screen, like the thing you’re looking at to read this post? It may be a phone, or a computer monitor? This is what you want

Simply noting the products you are using isn’t advertising for them. I’m a staff member here, I wouldn’t knowingly ask you to break the rules. Posting unapproved links to products would be more in line with what isn’t allowed.

You haven’t gotten an answer because we would prefer to see the state of your plant before advising you. Without a good idea of what your plant looks like, I would say don’t trim any leaves.

1 Like

And, if you are using a computer to access this forum, click on the little box with a mountain and a sky in it, in order to upload a photo.

1 Like

External Media

dbrn32

ILGM Grow Mentor

May 31

Farmerdude:
What do you mean by your screen or page I can’t remember what you put

My screen, like the thing you’re looking at to read this post? It may be a phone, or a computer monitor? This is what you want

Farmerdude:
I read your not supposed to advertise company’s so I didn’t want to name the fertilizer I used.

Simply noting the products you are using isn’t advertising for them. I’m a staff member here, I wouldn’t knowingly ask you to break the rules. Posting unapproved links to products would be more in line with what isn’t allowed.

Farmerdude:
And I still haven’t gotten a answer about trimming leaves from autos.

You haven’t gotten an answer because we would prefer to see the state of your plant before advising you. Without a good idea of what your plant looks like, I would say don’t trim any leaves.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

External Media

dbrn32

ILGM Grow Mentor

May 31

Farmerdude:
What do you mean by your screen or page I can’t remember what you put

Farmerdude:
I read your not supposed to advertise company’s so I didn’t want to name the fertilizer I used.

Farmerdude:
And I still haven’t gotten a answer about trimming leaves from autos.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.