My first post so i appologies in advance for any faux-par i commit straight out the door.
Ill start with this:
- Strain; Gorrila Glue Auto - FastBuds - Seed
- Hydro - 20 Litre NFT
- Reservoir PH: 5.7 average
- Strength of nutrient mix: Not Measured (bad move i know, about 85% of recommended on bottle - Shogun Line)
- 600w HPS Full spectrum & 250w LED Full spectrum (both on at same time, i move the LED around)
- Day Temp: 24C / Night 14 - 18C depending on weather
- Average humidity is 62%
- Air Extraction system (300m2/hr) with circulating fan
- No AC/ Humidifier or Dehumidifier
- No CO2
*About 2-3 weeks left until harvest.
The problem i’m experiencing is as seen in the images below, most of the plant seems healthy(or healthy enough… i nutrient burnt it and all sorts of mistakes you would expect from a first grow). I’ve tried researching it but can’t quite identify the problem. Kind of looks like manganese deficiency but at the same time , not quite and i don’t have the experience to say with certainty. So i’m turning to you all, I hope you can help.
Thanks in advance for any help!