Purple Seedling?

Any thoughts what’s going on with this seedling? I believe the strain is critical mass (yea, there were quite a few seeds in one if my bud purchases). PH is fine, maybe a little to moist, but they are outdoors.

2 Likes

Adding marked up photos.

4 Likes

I have never seen a purple colored seedling before.

2 Likes

That’s so strange :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s a first for me as well

3 Likes

How cold does it get at night?

2 Likes

Not that cold, it’s summer so it’s been hot and humid. Seeds came from some critical mass buds I bought, some were very dark and small. I might have a couple to get a pic here.

2 Likes

Nice :+1: bud grow em out I want to see how it tun out if u don’t mind me fallowing ur grow this is so cool

2 Likes

Hey bro, sure thing.

1 Like

Very cool!!! Would love to watch it grow!!

1 Like

Would be cool to see it grow out, good luck with it!

2 Likes

The poor thing is so tiny, but the top of those are turning to a dark green, while the bottoms and stem are still purple. Oddest thing I ever experienced growing. This will be my 4th outdoor grow; I sure hope it goes better than last years crop.

4 Likes

Nice bro can I see some pic

1 Like

The purple seedling hasn’t changed much; I don’t think she’s going to make it…way to small. My seeds this year came from a critical mass strain. So far, nine out of 18 sprouted and only one of those was purple (not sure how she’s still standing), but it does move to the light! I keep posting with updates.

1 Like

Here are pics as of this morning.

4 Likes

Looking good bud

1 Like

Keep them baby :baby: girl nice and moist

1 Like

Okay, it’s been about 3 or so weeks since posting about the purple seedling. Honestly, I am surprised it’s hanging in there. An odd but interesting specimen I must say. Latest pics attached!

3 Likes

No worries just keep it growing and it’ll turn out fine look at mines she’s looking fine

1 Like

Wow, you have flowers growing at such a young age. I’m still learning, are you forcing flower growth through nutrients and 12/12 lighting? Just curious.