Purple punch yellowing on leaves

• What strain, Purple punch seedsman
  • Method: Ffof with coco loco mix extra perlite and some worm compost
  • Vessels: 3 gallon air pot
  • PH of Water, Ph 6.5 runoff last was about 7 so I lowered the ph of water to 6.1 and that brought the runoff down to bout 6.4
  • PPM/TDS or ppm of runoff was 1600
  • Indoor or Outdoor Indoor 2x3 tent
  • Light system growmol 600 watt burpee led running full on both spectrums
  • Temps; Right now 80 to 82 day only fluctuate bout two degrees at night
  • Humidity; Running 46 humidity now
  • Ventilation system; Yes, 4 inch carbon fan and filter and small circle fan blowing out from top have one fan blowing in at bottom and two more in the tent moving air around
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, yes in both
  • Co2; Yes, yes a small fart bag

I’ve been using the fox farms dirty dozen nutes at 1/4 strength also giving it calmag and silica blast once a week

I’m seeing some yellowing on a few leaves I’m wondering if it’s from when my ph was a little high or something else does it need more of something potassium cal mag??

You’re flowering, and at 1/4 strength nutes? I’d say she’s under fed.

It just stared flowering going in it was 1900 runoff was bout 1700 didn’t want to overdo this one my first grow went a little hard on the nutes and git a lot of nute burn

Should I up the flower nutes my next watering but come off the nitrogen a little maybe go up to half strength

1700 ppm or ec? I defiently learned this time that before feeding again let those ppms drop to around 300. Im using fox farm right now also with happy frog.

Thats my purple punch feeding at 600 ppm. 2nd week of flower.