Purple lush trichome

The more I look at it I see purple top trichomes. They aren’t clear I’ve checked them out from multiple different angles and all leaves are green so no I don’t think it’s mold because of how purple they are. Looking for second opinions

5 Likes

I think the light may be reflecting off the trichs, kind of picking up the colors through them instead of them actually being colored, but if not that’s a super cool pheno there.

Some trichomes will actually turn red or purple. Not just the typical amber and cloudy. My last 2 autos i harvested had purple stemmed trichs. @SilvaBack203 had some end of last year, beginning of this year that had solid purple trichs. He pressed it and got solid purple dab out of it.

4 Likes

Can you share pic of the plant n bud ! Thats beautiful

1 Like

Thank you for that, I never knew that. Now I want some too :rofl:

2 Likes

Very delicious fam looks great

1 Like

5 Likes

It’s pretty cool I gotta get it hung up before it’s too late

1 Like

I did a purple lemonade auto from fast buds which was a blood red purple it was really dark purple

1 Like

I love it this strain purple kush auto has been purple since it first started I have photos in another thread

3 Likes

That looks nice i love the colour

1 Like

Looks like you’ve got some :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks. I wish the nugs had more structure but I’ll find out in a couple days if it’s good :+1: