Purple Lemonade Auto & Strawberry Pie Auto

@emgoldslo yeah I’ve seen it happen often with the strawberry pie, very strong indica I’m hearing thiugh which is what I like, my first attempt with her she died in the soil, this one has just been real slow, she likes being abused, everytime I defoliate or LST she speeds up a little :laughing:

2 Likes

Ooooooo got all the 2023 unreleased testers from FastBuds :eyes: start getting them down after this run is finished :pray:t2: And also some Pineapple Runtz by Anesia :eyes: sounds beautiful

1 Like

I have one going too. Out of five seeds only one made it and that one struggled at first. The other four germinated fine but once they got into the soil they died. So far she’s growing well aside from starting to flower at the end of week three. Yours are looking good, hard to see in the photos but are yours showing any purple yet? Mine are deep purple inside the buds with lots of white pistils the calyxes are also deep purple. The fan leaves are huge and purple underneath on the one I have.

1 Like

I suppose you can’t mention the strains, or perhaps you don’t know, either. :zipper_mouth_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Was away for 16 days.

Went from this:
IMG_5561

To this:
IMG_5592

Think I’ll be in trim jail this weekend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@registereduser ahhh lovely you got the purple pheno! That ones more common than the green but i by chance got the green one I think, I believe she may have purple hues but mostly greenish mine will be, the leaves are going deep dark purple though. Apparently the common way to tell what pheno you get with the purple lemonade is by what colour the early calyxes go, mine are still green so I’m assuming I have the greener pheno. Mine was the opposite way round to you then lol the lemonade is the strongest in the tent, one of my strawberry pies died in the sour but germinated, I replaced it with another and she’s hD a bad start aswell and struggled loads, she’s not doing too bad now but she will be small

1 Like

@emgoldslo beautiful girls growmie! You got the dark dark pheno :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Twelve1 i don’t know either atm lol, I think they probably won’t until just before release. Sometimes in the community we got going for FastBuds they occasionally let us try and guess by a few pictures they upload and if anyone gets it right they send some out free

1 Like

Thanks @Se7en

Loving this pheno. I have one that isn’t as dark. When lights are in I’ll snap more pics.

1 Like

She looks like she’s doing very well. Mine struggled in the beginning and started to flower at 3 weeks so not expecting great yields. Here’s some pics. She’s sharing the tent with a Dutch Passion Think Different that was started a week later due to the next to last PL dying. They’re exactly a week apart and the PL is in full flower the TD is still vegging.

Think Different

2 Likes

@emgoldslo that purple lemonade pheno is a big hitter for sure people go mad for it! Only be me that gets there rarer green one :laughing: apparently the greener pheno is more lemony tho, so I can’t complain with that. Yours are lookin super beautiful :muscle:t2:

1 Like

@registereduser i don’t know why but I’m seeing this a whole load lately FastBuds seeds dying, I’m not sure if they’ve got a bad batch going about, I had a purple punch and strawberry pie die on me in a month, one didn’t germinate one did but died in the soil, I just had to pull up a gorilla cookies aswell because my soil fried it :man_facepalming:t3: I didn’t read up on my living soil that says on the website although it’s made for autos it probably too hot for seedlings :face_with_peeking_eye: lesson learned I say lol! So now I might just stick with bio bizz light mix soil and the living soil dry amendments nutrients, that’s what the purple lemonade is on and she’s been smashing it from birth

3 Likes

Still looking good tho brother! You got the real pretty purple pheno too :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Thanks. After posting those pics yesterday I checked on them last night and now she has green leaves coming into the buds with the purple. Growing in coco/perlite, autopots and jack’s. This grow is going really well so far although I think I’m seeing nitrogen toxicity coming in on the Think Different.

1 Like

Mannnn I know the jacks ain’t organic but I’d love to try it, seen amazing results with that stuff!

3 Likes