Purple Lemonade Auto & Strawberry Pie Auto

Thanks bro :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Hey @Se7en

Looking good!

Here’s some purple lemonade- 8 weeks tomorrow

7 Likes

Ooooo beautiful bro!! Loving the colours! I hope I get the purple pheno on this girl, if not I’ll plant the other two I have next round I think :laughing:

2 Likes

So far I have had that color on 6 out of 7 plants. 4 going now and 3 look like that :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here’s my purple lemonade autos at 4 weeks. I’ve had some PH issues but they are still going!

5 Likes

Looking good. Mine starting flowering at about 4-5 weeks

2 Likes

Ooooo so the purple pheno is more common than I thought then :sweat_smile: awesome! They’re really fast growers too like their banana purple punch

2 Likes

Niceeee bro good job! You growing organic?

Update on my lemonade and pie, strawberry pie was being a little wimp growing weird so I decided to top her, she’s growing much better since I have

3 Likes

@Zack123 i had a PH problem with my cherry cola also lol, alongside starving her in veg a little as I was getting used to new nutrients (dry amendments) and I only was giving half dose maybe less, completely forgetting I bought auto specific nutrients so I should have been full dosing almost, :laughing: but she’s still doing great just been top dressing

4 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

Their Mexican Airlines I grew was also very fast.

Looking good!

@emgoldslo Happy Canniversary!

2 Likes

Thanks @Twelve1

:dash:

1 Like

Purple lemonade

Strawberry pie

5 Likes

Looking :+1:!

2 Likes

Purple lemonade

4 Likes

Strawberry pie growing SLOWWWWW Not very happy with this one

3 Likes

Started a MAC muffin photoperiod, gunna we this one all the way through :pray:t2: And he left with this one in the tent solo, and gunna try beast it out and maximise in yield on her. Not happy with current recent yields 2 Oz a plant. Still need to get my planting timings right, thinking If doing autos i should do 4 at a time, photos 1 at a time and train the hell out of her

1 Like

2 Likes

@Se7en

I’ve grown a fastbuds 420 strawberry pie before. It was a very small plant and small yield. BUT the buds where tiny right marbles that were super frosty and potent.

Good luck.

2 Likes